Chapter 5

Third Party's POV/ AT THE REVE CLUB

"Aissshhh! Didn't Seulgi thought about a private party?" Jisoo complained while watching the reporters at the entrance of the club, "There are a lot of reporters."

"I think the rumors spread immediately about this party and also the people that would attend it," Dahyun answered her Unnie who is now parking the car. 

Seulgi is known both in the business and entertainment world since she runs a few clubs and café and at the same time doing some modeling while Irene was a famous model. The party will also be attended by different famous personalities both in the business and entertainment industry. It is just normal to expect a lot of reporters waiting outside, but Jisoo didn't expect that a lot of them would really come. 

Jisoo and Dahyun arrived at the club at 9 pm. When they arrived the flashes of the camera were continuously seen since the two cousins are both famous.

 When they arrived the flashes of the camera were continuously seen since the two cousins are both famous

"Jisoo, will you go out with a different girl tonight?"

"Dahyun, how was the research that you are doing regarding an illness?"

"Jisoo, is it true that you will drop the Yang deal due to some misunderstanding with Mr. Yang?"

"Is it true that Mr. Yang is withdrawing due to your bad image?"

"Dahyun, is it true that you will take over the Presidency of Kim Hospital?"

"Dahyun, is it true that some of the doctors in your hospital are accepting bribes from the medical suppliers?"

Both of them just ignored the press and proceeded to the club. When they enter, a waiter escorted them immediately to their friends. Some of the other members of the Elites were already there (Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon).