Chapter 24

POV of Jisoo

After what I said to my grandfather, I ran towards my car. I drive as fast as I can to arrive at the venue. I almost got into an accident because of that.

(I just realized in these past few weeks that we are ignoring each other, I felt something where missing. My day always feels incomplete, especially without that breakfast and the feeling of her caring towards me. Now, all that I wanted was to fix things out.)

When I arrived at the venue, I saw a lot of people going out and talking about how good Rosé's song is.

(Aish! I wasn't able to witness it live!)

I scan the area to find my friends and my wife, but I got shocked by what I saw. I saw Chanyeol from afar, giving Rosé a flower and hug her.

(So you're useless now, huh?) I internally talked to the flower that I'm holding. (I bet she got a lot of this already in the waiting room.)

Before going here, I promised myself to do everything to fix this fight, but I can't help to think if she wanted the same way. Every time I saw her, it seems like nothing wrong was happening.

(Am I the only one getting all worked up by this fight between the two of us?)

I just decided to go home after that. I only asked her manager to give her the flower and not to tell her that I came. I can't bear to see my wife being so smiley towards others.

I drive around the city first before going home just to calm my mind. I don't want to go home having a bad temper, and it might cause another fight.

When I go home, she's not yet here.

(I bet she has dinner with them. She messages me a while ago to have dinner with them, but I just ignored it.)

I decided to play in the living room. After a few hours, I heard the door open. I turn my eyes towards the door, and I saw her with Chanyeol. I raised my brow towards the man.

"What are you doing here?"

"I invited him to have some coffee first before leaving since he drives me home." Rosé's answered, and then her eyes diverted to my game. "So, you're just here playing your games again?" She asked with a little bit of disappointment.

I just nodded and turned my eyes on the game,

"I think I'll just go, Chaeyoung-a. Let's just have that coffee next time. Bye." He said, maybe feeling the awkwardness. "Ms. Kim, I'm going now. Bye." He said towards me, but I didn't reply.

I heard the door open, and after that, Rosé is now walking may be going to her room.

"I don't want him going here," I said plainly still, my eyes are glued in the television.

"I just invited him out of respect for driving me home." She said without looking at me and continued walking.

I got irritated by her ignoring me. "Then you should have called me!" I blurted out.

She stops and turns to me. "I texted you multiple times to invite you at the dinner, but you never replied! Why is it sounded wrong for him to offer a ride to me?"

"It is wrong! You have a wife, and she is your ex!"

"There you go again! You keep on bringing the past!" She said and rolled her eyes