Chapter 21

Third-person's POV

It was almost one week since Jisoo and Rosé got married. The first week has been a challenge to both of them because both are not used to all the things that are happening. They have a hard time adjusting to living together in one house, especially since both of them have different personalities.

Rosé is the one responsible for handling all the house chores. She always makes sure that everything is in its proper place and that the entire house is clean. Jisoo, on the other hand, doesn't care about the house chores because she just hires someone to clean the whole house.

It was Saturday evening, and both of their friends invited them to the club. Jisoo and Rosé have their schedule for the whole day and did not contact each other, so they were surprised when they saw each other in the club but immediately ignored each other and just proceeded to the respective table of their friends. Their friends notice the action of the newlyweds and just shakes their head in dismay because they know something is wrong.

The two squads occupy two different tables. The Elites(Jisoo, Jeongyeon, Lisa, Dahyun, & Chaeyoung), along with Seulgi and Tzuyu was in the table in the far corner but a spot where they can see the girls table on the other side. Rosé and the other girls (Irene, Jennie, Mina, Jihyo, Joy, Wendy, & Yeri) occupied the table near the dance floor.

(LEFT SIDE(Jisoo and her friends) ---DANCE FLOOR--- RIGHT SIDE(Rosé and her friends ))

JISOO & HER FRIENDS SIDE

"So how was your first week as a married woman, my friend? Is it HEAVEN or HELL?" Jeongyeon excitedly asked the moment they sit on the couch.

"IT WAS HELL!" Jisoo answered her dramatically, and the others just laugh because of her action.

"I heard from Irene that you two fought. Is it true?" Seulgi asked

"Yeah," Jisoo answered while sipping her drink.

"Wae? Are you giving her a hard time unnie?" Lisa asked in a serious tone while staring at Jisoo.

"YAH! Why is it seems that you are already judging me before knowing the reason, huh?!" Jisoo said

"I'm just asking, and knowing you, I won't be surprised if you pissed her off," Lisa said

"What did you do to pissed her off, chu?" Jeongyeon asked, now curious about why the two fought.

"She's making me a slave in my own house, and if I do what she wants, she will end up shouting at me," Jisoo said defending herself from the judgment of her friends

"What did she order you to do, and what exactly did you do about it?" Chaeyoung ask

"She asked me to do some laundry, and I did it, but she ended up shouting at me and ignored me the whole day today," Jisoo explained. "She did not even cook breakfast for me." She continued in a lower voice.

"SHE DID WHAT?! WAIT, YOUR EATING BREAKFAST NOW?! I thought you said breakfast would just waste your time, so you prefer to just drink tea at the office during breakfast." Dahyun said

"Yeah. Rosé will not let me enter the house when I come back home if I don't eat the breakfast that she cooks." Jisoo once again explained then she got more drinks in the table.

"Owwww, I wished someone would also prepare breakfast from me before going to the office," Jeongyeon said while holding both of her hands near her chest as if imagining the scenario in her head.