Chapter 27

DAY 2/ POV of JISOO

"Good morning." Someone said and I felt soft kisses landed on the different areas of my face.

Without opening my eyes, I smiled from the gesture and I snake my arm on the waist of the person in front of me.

"Good morning too, wifey," I said and buried my face on her neck.

I planted soft kisses on her neck and without me knowing I'm already kissing her neck. She tilted to give me more access. Rosé's other hand is now on the back of my head while the other one is on my shoulder.

"Hmmmmm." I heard her moan.

I continued what I'm doing until I reach her lips. We continued making out and it's starting to turn me on.

My hands started to get down on her thigh when I felt a slap on it. Despite the slap, we still continued making out. I tried to get down my hand again when I felt another slap and this time it hurts more.

"what?!"

"Your hand! Make it stay still." She said and grabs me again for a kiss.

We continued kissing again and my hand won't stay still!

"YAH! I told you to stay it still!" she said

"But wae?! Am I not allowed to touch my wife?"

She pushed me since I'm still on top of her.

"I'm not in the mood, Jisooyah." She said and stood up.

"EHHHHH?!"

Rosé just laugh at me.

"YAH! Did you know that you always turn me on and leave me hanging?! Chaeyoung-a, it hurts you know!" I said and grabs her hand to stop her.

She just shrugs and removes her hand on my grip. Rosé is laughing while getting a new towel in the cabinet.

"YAH! I'm serious!" I said and stood up annoyed.

She laughs and said, "I'm also serious. I'm not in the mood for that."

"AISHHHH! Why did you turn me on and leave me hanging!" I said in a childish way.

"Oh, did I?" She said sexual and now walking in a sexy way towards the bathroom.

"Yes, you are! And I won't let you go now." I said and is about to get her but Rosé runs towards the bathroom and closes it!

"YAH! Open this! You seducer!" I said while banging the door of the bathroom.

I heard a laugh from the other side of the door.

"Mianhe, Jisooyah! HAHAHAHAH it wasn't my intention." She replied. "But let's not do it now, we still have a schedule for today. It's a waste if we just stay in the room for our vacation."

"Aishhh!" I said and give up.

I decided to arrange the things that we needed to bring in our next destination while waiting for my turn in the shower.

After about 20 minutes, Rosé came out of the bathroom.

"I'm done, you're next." She said when she got out. "Oh, are we checking out today?" She asked while fixing her robe.