Chapter 2

Third Party's POV

Jisoo arrived at the house with no one but only her dog, Dalgom.

"Hey, buddy!" Jisoo greeted Dalgom who just went straight to her the moment she entered the house. Jisoo bent down to play Dalgom for a while. "Did Anna gave you food already?"

Anna was a housekeeper who comes here at day time to maintain the cleanliness and to have someone with Dalgom.

"I guess she did,"

After Jisoo greeted Dalgom, she proceeded to her room.

"Need to do things fast," Jisoo said as she got some clothes from her walk-in closet. "That family doesn't like people who are late, especially the old man. Tsk."

Since Jisoo started to work at the Kim Company, she decided to move out of the house. Jisoo just can't handle the controlling part of her grandfather. She doesn't want her parents to wake up every day with them shouting at each other. Jisoo was just thankful that her parents are so understanding and let her do things in her own way. They are just so understanding with everything Jisoo does in her life.

After the necessary things that Jisoo did to make herself presentable, Jisoo proceeded to wear the things that she chooses, just comfortable clothing for the evening dinner and a possible getaway, if there is any for tonight. Jisoo immediately went out of the house because her house is a bit far from the mansion.

While driving, Jisoo receives a call from her friend Jeongyeon.

"Chuuuu! Seulgi invited us to her party later at the Reve Club, and the others are going(The Elites). Are you coming?" Jeongyeon said from the other line.

"A party? What's the occasion?"

"Irene just agreed to the engagement proposal, and Seulgi is so happy that is why she prepares a party," Jeongyeon explained.

"Eh? So That bastard already found her match." Jisoo said while shaking her head.

"Yeah, so are you coming, chu?" Jeongyeon asked again.

"YAH, YOO JEONGYEON! It seems like your not my best friend! You know your friend does not skip any party!" Jisoo said, almost yelling at the phone.

"Yeah! HAHAHAHA, I forgot you are Kim Jisoo." Jeongyeon said while laughing.

"Yeah! See you later, brother. I'll hang up because I'm still driving. Bye!"

"Bye Chichu! Take care and see you later." Jeongyeon said her goodbyes.

After 30 mins of driving, Jisoo arrives at the front of the Kim mansion.

(Good thing no traffic.)

It's been a while since Jisoo visited their house. The fight with her grandfather just went overboard so she chooses to buy her own house to have a peaceful life.