Chapter 18

POV of JISOO

After 2 hours, my meeting ended. I excitedly exited the meeting room and proceeded to my office to get my things so that I can leave when Mr. Lee entered.

"Ms. Kim, you have a meeting with the representatives of the Yang Corporation, they will be here in a few." He said

"Meeting?"

"Ah, yes, Ms. Kim. I forgot to tell you that they want to reschedule the meeting at an earlier date because they are not available next week. So I schedule it today since you don't have anything scheduled after the meeting with the Jung's," he said, checking the tablet for my schedule.

I went silent. (SHIT! I forgot to tell Mr. Lee that I will be meeting Rosé after this. How about Rosé now? I promised her.)

"Is there a problem Ms. Kim?"

"I promised to Rosé that I will accompany her for the food testing." I unknowingly said

"Ow, do you want me to cancel the meeting Ms. Kim?" Mr. Lee asked, ready to make a phone call to Yang's representative.

(Should I? But the Yang project is important. It's just food testing anyway. I think I can be late for that. This meeting is more important)

"Ani(No). What time is the meeting? I think I can still make it to Rosé after the meeting." I said, then we proceeded to the meeting room again. "Mr. Lee, please inform Rosé that I will be late. I'll just catch up after the meeting."

"Nae, Ms. Kim." He said and smiled then excused himself to make a call to Rosé.

When the Yang representative arrives, I immediately started the meeting.

AFTER 4 HOURS

The meeting took 4 hours because of the comments and adjustments that they made.

(Shit! It's already 10 PM!)

"Ms. Kim, while you are in a meeting, Ms. Manoban kept on calling." Mr. Lee said while we are exiting the meeting room.

"Wae?" I frowned as I asked him

"She just wants to inform you that she already took Ms. Park home." Mr. Lee replied.

"They already left the restaurant? But--" I was about to continue, but I also don't know what to say.

"Ms. Manoban told me that she sent you a message and wants to make sure you read it," He explained, so I faced him again and I got my phone to him. I don't use my phone during meetings, so he is the one who answers every message and call.

"Meet me at the club after your meeting," that is what Lisa's message contains.

"Mr. Lee, please bring me to the club," I said while we are on our way to the car

"Nae, Ms. Kim"

AT THE CLUB

I saw Lisa at the counter, which made me frowned. (Why is she at the counter? She hates staying there because a lot of people passed by that might bump her back.)

I sat beside her and ordered a drink to Tzuyu.

"She waited." She said plainly

"I know. But I already told her that I have an emergency meeting." I replied

"It was Mr. Lee who informed her not you."