Chapter 12

POV of Rosé

I was shocked when Jisoo yelled and became angry when my father drops the marriage proposal thing.

I did not also expect that proposal; I thought he would just talk to the Kims to have a joint plan to stop the issue from spreading.

What Jisoo said kept on staying in my mind. 

(Am I a child to let my parents handle my issues?)

 But I also don't know what to do. I also have a career to handle and our family image.

(Should I ask my father to let me handle this?)

But what should I do? The issue is too big and involves my family and the Kims. Making a fuss between two powerful families in South Korea is significant scope for the media.

It was only one mistake, but it made my head hurts. I think I should sleep for now to formulate what I should do regarding this issue.

AT THE BAR/ POV of JISOO

After I get out of that dinner, I immediately proceed to our bar. I occupy the farthest table from the dance floor; I don't want to catch any attention at the moment.

A few minutes later, two figures approached me.

"Annyeong!" the small cub said while smiling (Son Chaeyoung).

"Yah Jisooyah! Why didn't you called us that you're here?! You selfish brat! You want the girls by yourself." Jeongyeon joked while laughing.

"I don't want to be with someone right now in the first place, that is why I didn't inform you guys," I replied to Jeongyeon.

The mood suddenly changed into a more serious one.

"Dahyun said the dinner didn't go well," Jeongyeon said while sipping her drink.

"That tofu is loud," I said, annoyed by what Dahyun did.

"She is just worried unnie, and You walk out in the dinner without telling where you are going. She panicked while calling us, asking to find you." Chaeyoung explains.

"Whatever,"

"Why don't you just accept their offer chu? Besides, it's a good catch. Rosé is not an ordinary woman and seems like your grandfather likes her." Jeongyeon asked.

"No! I don't want to be controlled in this aspect of my life, and marriage is supposed to be with the person you love, not to the person which others select for you." I answered angrily and slam my glass on the table.

Both Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon exchange worried glances at each other because of my action.

"Are you perhaps still waiting for HER unnie?" Chaeyoung asked hesitantly.

I stared at her before diverting my eyes into the people dancing while drinking my whiskey.

"What if I say yes?" I said without glancing at them.

My answer shocks them since they don't say anything anymore and diverted their attention to the other people in the club.

THE NEXT MORNING/ Third Person's POV

Jisoo was working diligently today to forget her problems. It was already 2 pm, and she did not eat her lunch yet since she is so focused on her work at the moment.

She heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," she said without looking at that person.

"Sooyah."

The voice made Jisoo raise her head and see her father with her grandfather. She stood up and greeted them. The three are now sitting on the couch in Jisoo's office.

"The Park's already presented to us the proposal after you left the dinner. Jeon, tell your daughter about it." her grandfather said and stood near the window to see the view of the whole city.

"Nae appa. So as you already know Sooyah, they wanted you to marry their daughter to address that issue. Regarding the threat, they are serious about it Sooyah. " Jisoo's father explained.

"That is baseless appa! We can counter it. We have our lawyers to do that." Jisoo said.

"That is what I also thought of, Sooyah. But as I saw how big the problem would come, I think it would overwhelm us. It would not only affect us but the people that are working to us." her father said.

(That is how big the problem is? To the point that it will affect our workers?) Jisoo thought as she hears it from her father.

"Mr. Park, gave us three days sooyah to tell them our answer." Her father continues

"What if I don't accept it?"

"They will drop the cases one after another." her father said.

"If that happens, I'm afraid I need to let Chanyeol replaced you as the CEO for the meantime as we are facing the problems." Her grandfather continues.

After what her grandfather said, they left the office.

The last statement of her grandfather shocked her.

(Will I lose everything just because of that one mistake?) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading :)

Do you have any idea to that person that they are referring to as "HER"? :D Any guess? HAHAHA