Chapter 33

POV OF JISOO

"I lost our baby."

It's the first statement that I heard from Rosé the moment I step in the hospital room that she is in. I immediately go near her to hug her.

"It was already successful but---" Rosé continued but I cut her off.

(I can't stand to see her vulnerable.)

"Shhhh, it's okay," I said as I kissed her head.

"It will never be okay! I lost our baby, I should have listened to you! I should have---" Rosé said.

Rosé was already crying uncontrollably to the point that she passed out.

"Chaeyoung-a!" I shouted as I slightly slapped her face to wake her up. "Chaeyoung-a, wake up. Please!"

"Unnie, calm down," Dahyun said as she guides me to stand up so she can check-up on Rosé.

"She is fine. She just passed out because of exhaustion, let's just let her sleep." Dahyun said as she gave instructions to the nurse.

After I ensure that Rosé is all good, I get out of the room. The moment I was out, I broke down.

"I should have stopped her. This is also my fault." I kept repeating on myself as I cried.

"Hey, Unnie!"

"It's my fault, I should have stopped her. I should have---"

"Yah! No one knows this will happen." Dahyun said as she helped me to stand up and goes to sit on one of the bench. "Even if you stop her, Rosé unnie will still do her work, you know she always wanted to do her best."

"But---"

"No buts, you need to be strong for her," Dahyun said as she kept on stroking my back to calm me down from crying.

"How can I be strong if I'm also hurting? I'm hurting to see her like that and I'm also hurting for the loss of our child."

"Do you want to breathe for a while?" Dahyun asked.

"Do I deserve to rest especially on what is happening now?"

Dahyun gives me a worried look, "Take a break, unnie, I heard what is happening in the company."

"Exactly! How can I rest if these things are all happening at once? I need to take care of the company but I also need to take care of my wife." I said as I put both my hands on my head, "I don't know what to attend to first."

*ring*ring*ring

I look at the caller and it's Mr. Lee. He has called me since a while ago because I skipped an important meeting.

Dahyun placed her hand on my shoulder which made me turn.

"One at a time, solve your problem one at a time unnie."

I closed my eyes and took a breath for a second to calm myself.

(One at a time.)

"I'll call Lisa and Jennie to accompany Rosé for a while. Can you and Sana take care of her while they are not here yet?"

"Of course, unnie." Dahyun gave me a small smile.

I called Lisa and Jennie to take care of Rosé while I tried to fix my work first. Gladly the two are not busy and immediately went to the hospital.