Chapter 10

POV OF Rosé

I woke up because of a continuous call from my manager.

"Hello?"

"Rosé, did you already see the latest published of Dispatch?" My manager asked.

"Not yet, I just woke up by your call. What is it all about?" I asked confusingly, but I was already scared

"See it for yourself. And please call me immediately let us talk about what actions we would do with this matter," he said to me

"Okay, manager."

I immediately searched for the latest news of dispatch.

"BREAKING NEWS:

Rosé, a soloist singer and daughter of Mr

Rosé, a soloist singer and daughter of Mr. Park, seen this morning coming out from the house of the famous playgirl, CEO Kim. Is the church girl singer the serious girlfriend of the CEO or another flavor of the month?"

Attached to it was my picture going out of Jisoo's house while waiting for a taxi.

A tear was starting to form in my eyes.

"It has started," I said to myself. A lot of negative and harsh comments were posted under this article.

I immediately called my manager after I calm myself.

"Hello, manager Oppa? Please don't make any statement first. Let me discuss this matter first to my family to ask for advice regarding this." I said, still trying to calm myself.

"Okay, okay, that is a great idea. We will also try to mitigate the issue while you're discussing it with your family." my manager said to me.

"thank you, Oppa."

I ended the call and did my morning rituals; after that, I go to the dining hall.

I was almost near the dining when I hear the newsflash for entrainment on the television, which made me stop.

NEWSFLASH:

Last night both the business and entertainment industry has come together at the Reve club to celebrate the engagement of Businesswoman Kang Seulgi to the famous model Irene.

Famous personalities in both industries attended the event.

CEO Kim, which was always in the tabloids these past few months, seen again to leave the party with a girl.

This morning the Korean citizens were shocked when Dispatch published their article related to the CEO and Rosé. This article has gained different comments from the public. Everyone was now expecting an official statement from either of the party to clarify the said issue.

I continued to go to the dining hall once the news ended.

"Good morning," I said in a low voice.

"Good morning, darling," my mother said and approached me with a hug.

While my father and Alice just give me a reassuring smile.

"Manager Oppa called." I started. "He asked me regarding the statement that I would release regarding the issue."

"and what did you say?" my father asked in his calm tone as if it was nothing.

I know he was just trying to act like everything was okay.

"I said that I would discuss it first with you," I told them in a low voice.

"Okay, that's good. Let me and Alice handle this matter, okay, honey? Just help your mother first with her charity events." Appa said.

Hesitation was evident in my face, but I still agreed with my father that he and my sister handle this matter.

"Okay, appa."

Mr. Park POV

"Hello, Mr. Kim, this is Mr. Park of Park Lawfirm. I think we need to discuss something regarding your granddaughter Jisoo and my daughter Rosé."

"I was just waiting for your call, Mr. Park. Please send me the place where we can talk about this matter." Mr. Kim replied to me

After the call, I go to my eldest daughter's office.

"Alice, I need to meet someone. Please take charge as of the moment and if you want to go home, don't wait for me. I'll just see you at the house. Tell your mother and sister to come home early for dinner okay?"

"Okay, appa."

I went to the restaurant where Mr. Kim and I agreed.

FAST FORWARD dinner time at Park's mansion

While eating, I called the attention of my wife.

"Honey, can you prepare a dinner tomorrow? We will have a guest."

"Oww, sure hon. Just tell me how many will come so I can prepare for it," my wife said

"Okay thank you."

"May I know how's our guest tomorrow, appa?" Rosé asked

"The Kim Family."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thank you for reading :)