Author's Note 2

Author's Note:

Hi, it's Kelis I just wanted to make this note to update you all about the book and what to expect. I've been working so hard on this novel and it has truly become my baby, and a story I am exceedingly proud of. It feels like just yesterday the inspiration for this particular book hit me out of nowhere and now we're twenty chapters in and so much has happened and it's only the beginning. I like to take things slow and have some sort of buildup on relationships. As you can tell this story is based upon relationships between people and how our lives affect and connect with the individuals around us.

This novel is very important to me, and it will be pretty long because there is so much to tell. Even if there are only a few people reading this novel at the moment I take pride in it and I adore every single viewer who takes the time to check out my story. I have faith that this story will become huge on Wattpad.

The next few chapters will be very interesting so they may take some time to publish, because I want them to be beyond good. Again I am a full-time college student so my schedule is always shifting depending on my workload. Thanks for taking the time to read Epiphany and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing this novel.

Kelis Ajanee

All Rights Reserved