EP:29

Chapter 29

Owen's Perspective

"People come and go, but the right ones stay."-Unknown

•••••

ADDICTIVE was the right word to describe her taste because it left me wanting more of her because her natural essence drove me wild. Now that I had gotten a taste of her, it was going to be hard to not kiss her every time our eyes met. The way she responded to me physically and emotionally so naturally only told me one thing, Tiana was meant to be mine and I was going to have her. No more going with the flow and figuring one another out. I knew all I needed to know and I was ready to put a title on it, exclusively. I wanted Tiana to be my girlfriend.

     Someone to cherish, show love to, bring around my family, and one day maybe even propose to. We'd known each other for a little over three months now and I was ready to turn our dating life into a relationship. The only problem was trying to figure out how to ask her. It had been a while, two years exactly since I'd even been in a serious relationship. Was I even ready for this again? My last girl fucked me over bad. I know I have my ways sometimes but I'm a good dude, and sometimes good dudes fear getting hurt as well.

There was only one person I could talk to about this. My niggas would only school me on some player type shit and Sixty would make a big deal out of it making me even more flustered. Faith would be perfect to get advice from. She was there for me the most when I needed advice on women.

I sat in my living room looking at the television, but not really paying attention to whatever show was on. Tiana's sexy laugh played back and forth on my mind from the other night. Not to mention those eyes, I could get lost in her eyes. I was on the edge when she let out a small moan from that kiss. That shit had my dick ready to jump out of my pants. All of the nasty shit I'd do to her and teach her petite ass. I couldn't get her off my mind for nothing.

I heard a knock at my door knocking me out of my thoughts. I got up off the couch opening the door to Faith eating an individual size bucket of cookies and cream ice cream. I allowed her in shutting the door.

"Damn couldn't get me any?" I following her into the living room.

"Wow, no hey Faith how was your day?"

She put her purse down sitting in a chair next to the sofa in the living room.

"Ice cream crossed my mind first."

She chuckled, "what do you need Owen? You know Monica and I have been busy trying to plan this wedding and all."

"Damn you just don't make time for your friends anymore?"

She got up coming over to give me a hug.

"You know I'll always make time for you O."

"lies"

"Seriously though what do you need?" She chuckled sitting back down.

I figured it was time to get serious and stop playing games. Sitting up on the sofa I gave her my full attention.

"You know how I've been dating Tiana right?"