EP:40

Chapter 40

PART 4

Tiana's perspective

"I like it when you tell me I'm yours"-Unknown

•••••

     MY screams sounded throughout the place as I tried my hardest to be quiet but failed miserably. Owen kept tickling me without my consent for the longest, it was torture. I could barely breathe from laughing so much as I tried fighting him off. Lately, he had been really touchy but I wasn't complaining I liked having his hands all over my body.

"Owen...stop get off of me." I giggled pushing his fingertips off of my sides.

"Nah since you wanna play with me and all that shit." He continued tickling me moving my hands out of the way.

"Please stop"

"Where is it?"

"I don't know."

I had hidden his favorite brush that he used for fixing up his waves and let's just say he was upset about it.

"Girl don't make me throw yo ass up in the air." He chuckled quickly picking me up off the sofa holding me in his arms.

"No! Stop!" I screamed dramatically holding onto his neck with a grip as he laughed acting as if he was about to throw me up in the air.

"You're not going to do it. You don't have the balls." Before I could hold on tighter he threw me up in the air as I almost fell on the floor.

"Owen!"

"Aye yall chill out with all that. Over here fuckin up my sofa and shit."

Twon came into the living room throwing his pillows that had fell back on the sofa. I contained my laughter as Owen placed me back on the floor.

"My bad man."

We were all currently at Twon's house preparing food for the lake picnic today. Everyone was scattered around his apartment getting ready to go.

"I get yall really like each other and all but please don't be knockin over my shit." Twon joked making a heart with his hand.

I giggled as Twon went outside to load up his car.

"Tia where my brush at though?"

I reached over in my purse pulling it out placing it in his hand.

"Thank you," he brushed his head dusting off his outfit.

I put my hand on my hip, "who are you trying to look good for?"

He scoffed, "you, so I can seduce you into lettin' me slide.

He moved out of the way as I tried slapping his shoulder.

"But come on though everybody outside."

    I grabbed my purse off of Twon's sofa going into the kitchen to grab one of the multiple picnic baskets. We went outside heading towards Owen's truck as everybody stood outside talking and putting stuff up in their cars.