EP:46

Chapter 46

Owen's Perspective

"Being both soft and strong is a combination very few have mastered."-Yasmin Mogahed

•••••

    THE past few days had been great. Tiana was bringing out parts of myself that I was newly discovering as a man. She ran through my mind daily and I never wanted to be apart from her. Our connection was perfect and the sex was off the charts. We couldn't keep our hands off of each other and every second of the day I wanted her. She responded to my needs as if it was nothing. We were like wild animals desiring to take our clothes off of one another every available chance. I couldn't get enough of her body. We fucked like rabbits whenever we could.

      It was a turn on teaching her new things and showing her how to use her body for sexual pleasure whether that was in the bedroom, living room, kitchen, or even outside. She was so excited to learn and new to everything it was sexy watching her reactions to intense forms of pleasure.

     With her, all caution was thrown to the wind and she only cared about feeling good and making me feel good as well. She was a freak without even trying to be. She continuously chewed on her bottom lip with small whimpers of need escaping her mouth as I held her tiny body up in the air digging into her. Her brown legs were tightly wrapped around my torso while she forced her eyes shut basking in the moment. I steadily hit her g-spot back and forth allowing her juices to drip down my dick.

"Look at me."

"I can't," she moaned holding onto my neck with a death grip.

"Tiana look at me right now." I stroked harder making her moan louder as our skin smacked together.

She opened her pretty eyes looking into mines.

"That dick feels good?"

   I slowed down my movements hearing the echoes of a clapping noise between us. Her mouth hung open as she nodded her head.

"Huh?"

   I felt her walls gripping me tighter than ever as she kissed me sweetly before looking back into my eyes letting me know one thing, she was about to cum. I sped up my movements pounding into her with force.

"Ahhhhh Owen please."

    She threw her head back releasing around me. I wasn't too long after that. After our intense session, I laid her gently on my bed going into the bathroom to dispose of the condom. When I came back into the room she was spread out on the bed naked and sweaty staring at me with a smile on her face. I walked over to my closet getting ready to shower. She watched my every move.

"What you lookin' at?"

"You"

I sent her a wink.

"You ready to shower mama?" I asked walking over to her.

"Yes but I can't move." She hid her face in one of my pillows.

    I picked her up taking her into the bathroom as she giggled in my arms. We took turns showering then got ready for the day. It was around five in the afternoon as we rode around town in my car handling business. We talked about random shit as the radio played in the background. Lately, Tiana had been very touchy towards me and even a little clingy, which I didn't mind, it was just new. I had been out of the game for so long I forgot how nice it was to have a girlfriend.