Author's Note 5

Thank you to every viewer who has taken the time to read this novel. It took quite some time to not only write Epiphany but craft the ideas and get daily inspiration for it as well. Many scenes were motivated by things that have taken place in my life personally. Whenever I had writer's block I would quickly get inspired by things that happened to me or things that I went through on the daily or throughout my life as a whole. This story is about trusting one's intuition and going after the things you desire the most in life as well as our relationships with others. I tried to create a completely different type of Urban novel and hopefully, this story makes a huge impact in the Urban section of Wattpad giving an original perspective on what an Urban book is. I am extremely proud of myself for writing my very first novel and I hope you like it as much as I do because it truly is a great story.

    There will be a second book I don't know when I will start it because there is a lot to figure out. There's still so much to tell with Tiana and Owen's story along with everyone else's. The second book will be even more humorous filled with lots of more drama with many more character perspectives that teach you things along the way. This is not the end until next time!

Epiphany

KelisAjanee

All Rights Reserved