EP:41

Chapter 41

Owen's Perspective

"Make happiness a priority and be gentle with yourself in the process."-Bronnie Ware

•••••

     I was physically drained with little to no energy left. Ally had worked us like little kids on the playground and the only thing I wanted to do was go home shower and sleep. Her stamina was high as hell at the moment from drinking a bunch of alcohol making her list of games endless. Though it had been the most fun I'd had in a while going into work the next day would be a challenge. Hopefully, this was her last game because the sun was beginning to go down.

"Ally come on folks tired." Faith said combing out her hair with a brush.

"I thought you all were having fun?"

"We are but it's getting late."

"Fine one more game."

Everyone sighed becoming even more annoyed.

"Oh come on it'll be fun we're going to play a game of rope catcher."

"What the hell is that?" Kenny asked.

Ally scoffed pulling a long beige rope out of her purse.

"Why do you have so much shit in your bag?" Kacey asked looking confused as ever.

"I came prepared. Anyway, what we are going to do is have separate teams on both sides of the rope pulling it as hard as possible. Whoever lets the rope go first loses. That will complete all of the games, I'll pay for the winning team's dinner tonight."

"Girl that's not called rope catcher, that's tug of war." Faith said.

"So you tellin me we cutting up our fuckin hands on a rope for a free meal?" Twon asked taking off his shades.

"I brought gloves plus it's anywhere you want to eat at or I'll cook."

She held the gloves up in the air smirking at us.

"You know this is only entertaining to you right?" Twon took a pair of the gloves as we lined up.

"Oh, I only brought one rope so we'll have to take turns!"

     We played the game for a good minute and it was actually kind of funny watching these fools fight over a piece of rope. Tiana and I were up against Kacey and Kenny. It was easy to beat them because Kacey could barely keep her balance and strength up due to being intoxicated.

"Good job baby," Tiana said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"That ain't right my partner wobbly as fuck!" Kenny shouted out becoming upset.

The only team left to go up against was Twon and Cierra.

"My nigga we meet again." Twon dapped me up before we started.

"Alright, the top team right now is Faith and Andre whoever holds onto and pulls the rope for the longest period of time knocking the other team down possibly beating Faith and Andre's score wins!" Ally spoke into the loud megaphone.