EP:38

Chapter 38

Andre's Perspective

"Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be."-Unknown

•••••

A man's weakness will forever be a woman. Her touch, scent, attitude, body, soul, and pure existence. A woman held all the power. Power to change a man in the best and worst of ways possible. I have a lot of respect for women and they damn sure do make me weak. The problem was I couldn't just have one woman when a huge variety of them are everywhere. Why have one when I could have countless? Pussy is something truly special and each one had its own feel and tightness. The point is women drive me crazy, and I like having my cake and eating it too. I will forever be unapologetic about that.

I stood in a concession line watching a caramel toned girl a few feet up fixing popcorn. She had velvet red hair tied in a ponytail hanging along her nice slim body with a few strains falling out in front of her face. I licked my lips waiting in line patiently to place my order. Ally and Cierra were already inside the movie theater looking at a bunch of pointless previews. I had told them I would get snacks, but hopefully, that wouldn't be the only thing I would pick up tonight. A few couples moved out of the way before I got to the front of the line getting ready to throw my charm on her. She moved over to the cash register looking up to me. Her hazel eyes increased in size as she put on a smile biting her cherry red bottom lip.

"Hi sir what can I get for you today?" She had a cockney accent, English maybe?

I looked at her up and down shamelessly, "let me get a medium-size bucket of popcorn and two large blueberry slushies."

She logged the menu items into the computer glancing back up at me every now and then.

"Alright, will that be all?"

"Nah its not."

She looked confused, the smile leaving her pretty face.

"Can I get yo phone number too?"

Her smile resurfaced as she shifted all of her weight onto one leg.

"Sure but I can't do that while I'm on duty we have a strict no fraternizing with customers policy." She said with a toothy grin.

"Damn that's too bad." I shrugged.

"I get off in an hour."

"Aight I'll be back out here."

She giggled nodding her head.

"Could yall hurry the hell up its other people in this damn line." A dude behind me yelled out as other customers agreed with him.

"Man calm yo ass down we wasn't even takin that long," I said as the cashier rushed to fix my popcorn.

"Nah you need to calm yo ass down and get numbers on yo free time we gotta movie to catch."

I turned around facing the dude, he stood with his arm wrapped around a girl observing me. We sized each other up as the cashier came back to the register.