EP:26

Chapter 26

Owen's Perspective

"I always wonder what crosses your mind when your eyes meet mine."-Unknown

•••••

      IT had been an hour, an hour of counting sheep and repeatedly closing my eyes. I even got up to get a cup of water, but nothing worked. Just an hour ago I was on the verge of a nice deep sleep, but now it felt as if I had insomnia. Her warmth and presence invaded my space as she laid next to me peacefully sleeping. Her scent kept me up the most. The scent of her wearing my clothes, soap, and even lotion had me overwhelmed with passion. I wanted to hold her and kiss on her, but I couldn't do that. It was almost as if it was forbidden, which only made me want to do it even more.

     The thoughts of her tossing and turning in my bed, her petite frame bundled up in my covers had me lost in a mental state of pleasure. Heat invaded my body as I felt a rise in my boxers, damn. It always happened at the worse of times. It was nearly three in the morning and my erection was on alert. I tried to control my thoughts by thinking of things to turn me off, but nothing worked.

She moved around in her sleep again I'm guessing from my constant movement and heavy breathing.

"Owen are you okay?"

   She turned towards my side of the bed opening her pretty brown eyes talking in a soothing soft voice. I cleared my throat.

"I'm straight."

This girl was doing things to my body and mind that I hadn't felt in a good while. She came closer to me.

"Can't sleep?"

"Not really."

"I get insomnia sometimes too, here give me your hand I can help."

     She came closer attempting to grab my hand from up under the covers. If she didn't stop moving so close there was gonna be a hard surprise waiting on her ass up under my comforter. I gave her my hand feeling goosebumps rise on my skin. She giggled holding it. Before I knew what was taking place she started massaging my hand with her tiny fingers in a gentle manner.

"What the hell you doin?" I asked chuckling.

"Massaging your hand it relaxes the nerves and muscles. Close your eyes."

"No, I'm good." I tried taking my hand back but she held it with more force.

"No, why not?" She pouted giggling.

"Because it's turnin' me on," I said making her gasp and stop.

"You get turned on from any type of female contact don't you?"

"Nah it's just that we in a dark room together on a bed and you rubbin' on me." I looked down at her as my voice became lower due to the physical state I was in.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She reached around me to my nightstand handing me my bottle of lotion.

"Here you go."

I gave her a blank expression as she busted out laughing.

"You play too damn much."