Chapter Fourteen - HELP!

Amity stood in front of Derek's bedroom door in her pajamas, not really caring how she looked.

She just hoped he could help her figure out the dream. On any way.

She lightly knocked, since it was just a little after midnight, hoping it was enough to wake him.

It was, because when he opened the door, his hair was a hot mess, and he wore plaid pajama bottoms with not shirt.

"Is. . .everything okay?" Derek asked.

Amity shook her head. "Can you help me?"

He nodded and stepped backwards to let her into the room. Closing the door, Derek turned to look at her, and smiled.

She looked down and blushed. She wore a dark purple tank top that showed some cleavage and lavender colored leopard print boy shorts.

Amity looked up at Derek and blushed profusely, her cheeks becoming a deep red.

He pointed to the maroon colored robe hanging on the back on his door, and she nodded.

Derek grabbed it and went to sit beside Amity, putting the robe in her lap.

She carefully put it on, covering everything that Derek might be staring at.

"So. . .what are you. . .here for?"

"I. . .had a dream."

He gave her a pointed look, asking her to continue.

"About. . .wolves. And I'd appreciate your help."