Author's Note

Before you read, let me say that there will be a lot of 'thank you' s and such, so you can just skip if you want.

Howdy partner(s)!!!

(Plz don't hate me for that!)

So, as you can tell, I don't do like most authors and put in my opinion after every single chapter, and I hope y'all are grateful for that. If you aren't, let me know by commenting!

I know I write shorter chapters with about 200 or so words, but hey, it's hard to get ideas down all the time! But I will try to increase the length of my chapters in the future.

As of right now, my first story, (you can see it on my profile) has 188 reads and 21 votes. Yay!!!

I know, I know, y'all are probably like, why is she doing this? Hasn't she already said things like this before?

But, I'm gonna stop you there, by saying that this is great news, because in the beginning, my story only had maybe 5 reads, if I was lucky.

To know that enough people like me to even take a peek at the first "chapter" is a blessing in itself, and I wanna say, THANK YOU!!!

You are compassionate human beings who have a heart!

Now, even though I know she isn't reading this, I want to thank my best friend IRL, DogPerson78, author of 'Short Stories', a collection of short stories, for the laughs and in-depth, and chilax conversations in person, and over the phone.

For you, I am forever grateful.

* * * * * * * * * *

Anyways, I want to say, though I have had a lot of fun with this story, it will be coming to an end shortly, though I can't tell you when. (Sorry!)

I know we all love 15-year old Amity Marra, because her story is up to 112 reads and 19 votes. Another yay!

I know y'all love 16-year old Ellie Spencer from 'dear friend,' and 15-year old Amity Marra, so, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please vote, comment, and add my story to your library/reading list(s)!

(Psssst, I would also like to give a quick shout-out to Nikig1412, author of 'Guardian Angel'. I really like the book, and hope you can update more in the future!)

* * * * * * * * * *

I know the quarantine is a rough time for everyone, but knowing that we made it this far is a good thing.

Keep in mind that the more we take precautions now, the more better off we'll be in the long run.

Hope y'all have a fantastic day, and that y'all stay inside, safe, and healthy.

~amaZnWriteR20 ❤

(PS. More updates coming your way!)