01 | beginning

2021

"ya y/n let's go. We're late." Hwiyoung grabbed my hand and we rushed into school. It was the first day of being a high school senior and I can't believe we're in the same class.

AUTHOR'S NOTE :
Hwiyoung is y/n best friend which was also her childhood friend and coincidentally he is also her neighbour that lives right next to her.

I just followed him and we reached class just on time.

"Class 5-2"

"I hate that sign" Hwiyoung sighed.

"because it's our class?" I asked.

"yup"

"I can't believe i'm in the same class as you, Taeyang, Dawon, and Jaeyoon. How did we ended up being in the same class?" Hwiyoung shaked his head.

"d-destiny i guess?" I smiled awkwardly.

We opened the door to our class and the bell rang.

"Just on time." Taeyang stood in front of the door.

"move, if you don't want us to be late." Hwiyoung playfully pushed Taeyang to the side.

"you should let y/n in first. Where are your manners." Taeyang shrugged and walked to our seats.

AUTHOR'S POV:
Taeyang is y/n's best friend too since like 9 years old. so basically y/n, taeyang and hwiyoung are a group of best friends.

"I saved spots for you guys." Taeyang showed us our seats.

"y/n and hwiyoung you're late as usual." Dawon glared. I just ignored him and sat at my seat in between Taeyang and Hwiyoung.

"ya dawon" Jaeyoon nudged his shoulder to make him shut his mouth.

AUTHOR'S POV:
Dawon is class 5-2's class monitor and actually y/n doesn't really like him that much. Jaeyoon on the other hand is the assistant monitor. He's really kind to others.

Soon after that commotion, our homeroom teacher walked in with a bright smile.

"Class stand up! And greet the teacher." Dawon demanded.

"Hello students, I'm your homeroom teacher for this year. Now you may sit" Our homeroom teacher said and continued our lessons.

"why is he looking so happy?" Taeyang asked me.

"He's weird." Hwiyoung yawned and lyed his head on the table. I tapped his shoulder to make him wake up but that's not working.

"I'm Sir Inseong but you guys can just call me teacher. About introductions who wants to volunteer can start first."

"May I start?" I raised my hand.

"sure"

I stood up and introduced myself.

"Hello, my name is Kim y/n and nice to meet you all."

After I was done everyone clapped and a boy in the back row raised his hand.

"I-i'll introduce myself too."

"H-hello my n-name is K-Kim Youngbin and I-i'm a bit shy." He smiled awkwardly and sat down immediately.

I looked at him and smiled.

"I'm gonna be friends with him. He seems nice"

"okay y/n, you can be the social butterfly and introduce him to us later. "

After that, the whole class introduced themselves as well as Hwiyoung who was asleep a while ago.

The lesson continued.

"Students, I think someone is not present today."

"So that's why he's so happy." Hwiyoung woke up from his sleep.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Nevermind, I was in dream land." Hwiyoung continued to sleep.

Aera which is the most spoiled kid in our class since form 1 raised her hand to ask a question.

"Yes Aera." Sir Inseong gestured her to continue with her question.

"Is it a guy?"

Everyone was so excited and there was Taeyang not caring about it. He continued to read his textbook. He's so boring.

Sir Inseong smiled and looked at his watch.

"He should be here soon."

"Nevermind that, we should continue our lesson. Please turn to page 102."

"Taeyang, can you write the notes for me? I'm feeling sleepy again." Hwiyoung handed Taeyang his notebook.

"Ask y/n."

"Shes the top student in school, she needs to focus." Hwiyoung replied blankly and lyed his head onto the desk.

"What about me? I don't need to focus? Argh, fine." Taeyang just excepted it.

"Taeyang, i'm getting sleepy too." I yawned.

"Not you too" Taeyang looked  pissed.

"I can handle for a few minutes." I rubbed my eyes and tried to focus on what the teacher was explaining.

Soon, I drifted into dream land until I heard someone knocked  the classroom door.

My eyes opened immediately. I looked at the door and there stood a tall figure.

"Your new classmate is here!" Our homeroom teacher clapped his hands and the student walked in.

"Isn't he handsome." The girl sitting behind me patted my back.

"hm? He seems fine." I starred at him.

"OMG IT'S THE INSTA FAMOUS GUY" Aera was squealing so much.

"you call that handsome? You clearly haven't seen my face." Taeyang waved his hand in front of me but I felt like I was in a trance, I couldn't take my eyes of him.

The new student walked in and introduced himself with a bright smile.

"Hello, my name is Kim Seokwoo but call me Rowoon. Please take good care of me."

Author's notes :
→ here comes Rowoon to smash yalls hearts haha