18 | feelings

"Let's start the experiment" Dawon said in an enthusiastic tone. 

Everyone else including me didn't feel the enthusiasm as mush as Dawon..... 

"why must I be in the same group as her." I said softly but Chani could hear me. I gave a side eye to Aera who was trying to flirt with Rowoon. Please Rowoon doesn't even like her. I barfed in my mind and continued with the experiment. 

"I know right, just look at her trying to get Rowoon's attention." Chani shoved his elbow to me. I shrugged and tried to concentrate on the experiment. I was frustrated as Aera was in my view and she's not even helping with the experiment. 

"YA Aera, do you want to help or just annoy Rowoon?" I blurted out and the whole table could hear me. 

"Annoy? I'm not annoying my baby, he likes it." Aera said and I literally felt like my palm would fly onto her face. 

"baby? like? what do you mean?" I said and pointed at Rowoon.

"He's literally annoyed with you" I slammed my fists onto the table. 

That made the whole class stop what they were doing and stare at our table. I didn't like the attention and honestly I get embarrassed really fast but Aera was really making my blood boil. 

"y/n, calm down." Chani said as he was tugging onto my lab coat. 

"what's wrong with you y/n? It's not like you like Rowoon or anything." Aera rolled her eyes and continued to do whatever she was doing. 

"class please continue with the experiment and y/n please don't make a scene." The teacher said as she passed by our table. 

I shrugged and continued with the experiment. 

Aera is giving me a hard time and she's not only making me uncomfortable but she's also disturbing Rowoon and at the same time she's not even contributing to the group. 

We finally finished our experiment and our group had to present about our experiment. I rolled my eyes at Aera and headed to the front of the laboratory. I explained everything perfectly and headed back to our table. 

I was dumb enough to not realise that Aera stook out her foot and I tripped on it. I fell. 

The sound of glass shattering was heard. 

"oh sorry, I didn't know you would pass here." Aera stook her tongue out. 

"y/n, are you okay?" Rowoon rushed to me and held my hand. 

"you're bleeding." Rowoon was worried. 

Chani picked up the shattered glass bits that were all over the floor. 

"what were you thinking Aera? y/n got hurt and you're just laughing at her." Rowoon stood up and scolded her right in front of her face. 

I starred at him and for some reason he looked heroic. I tried to stand up but there were some small glass bits which went into my skin at my legs too. I couldn't stand up, my legs and hands were bleeding. I cried because it hurt so badly. 

"y/n, stop crying. I'll take you to the nurse." Rowoon said as he held me up in bridal style. 

I didn't care anymore at that time, the only thing in my mind was when will I get to the nurse to get those glass bits out and get some medication. I held onto Rowoon tightly and rested my head onto his shoulder. I could feel his breath on my face as he was rushing. I starred at him for a while and wow he looked really handsome. I never realised he looked this good. 

We finally reached to the medical room and the nurse looked shocked. 

"oh my, what happened?" The nurse said as she told Rowoon to lie me down onto one of the beds. 

"There was an accident in the science lab and there's some glass that shattered and went into her skin." Rowoon replied as fast as lightning and sat on the bed beside mine. 

"ouch, that must have hurt." The nurse said as she brought out her first aid kit and started to take out the bits of glass from my skin. 

"Nurse, um can I hold something because this hurts a lot." I said as I was trying to stand the pain. 

"You can hold my hand." Rowoon said as he held my hand. 

"thank you" I said softly and held his hand tightly. 

A few minutes passed and finally the nurse was done. 

"you need to rest here for a while and later head back to class." The nurse said as she smiled and held us two bottles of water. 

"thank you." We said in unison, Rowoon chugged onto the water as he was really tired from all the running. 

I smiled looking at him and I felt really thankful for how helpful he was today. I laid down onto the bed and so did Rowoon. We didn't face each other. I faced to my left and Rowoon faced to the other side. 

"You should get some rest, I'll keep watch of you." Rowoon said. 

I turned around and faced him. 

"you should get some rest too." I smiled and faced to the other side once again. 

Then, I fell into a deep sleep. 

Rowoon's POV 

"you should get some rest too." y/n smiled and faced to the other side once again. 

After what y/n said, I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep too. 

It felt like that there was only the two of us in this world and it felt calming. 

After half and hour, I woke up. I stood up from the bed and stretched my arms and ruffled my hair. 

I looked at y/n and she was still in a deep sleep. I should wake her up now, we need to head to the next lesson. I headed to her bed and knelled down so that my face was the same level as y/n's. I stared at her face. 

"she even looks pretty when she's sleeping." I said to myself. 

I lightly brushed y/n's hair that was on her face to the back of her ear. I stared at her for a little while longer until she finally opened her eyes slightly. 

I stood up immediately. 

"is it time to head back to class?" y/n yawned. 

I giggled at what she said.  

"you should wash your face first." I turned to face her and she stood up in front of me. Our faces were an inch away. I felt my heartbeat become faster. 

"you should fix your hair too." y/n brushed my hair to the side as she yawned and headed to the bathroom. 

I stood there and starred at y/n. 

"I think I like her." I said to myself. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : 

OMG ROWOON ! COME ON TELL Y/N ALREADY SKSKSKSKSKS. 

AREN'T YOU GUYS CURIOUS OF WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT HEHE. ALL I GOT TO SAY IS A LOT OF THINGS OR MORE LIKE BEEF ARE GOING TO HAPPEN BETWEEN Y/N AND AERA. IF YOU WANT SOME SWEET MOMENTS THEN HEHE MAYBE MORE ROWOON AND Y/N OR Y/N AND CHANI MOMENTS ARE COMING IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS TOO HEHE. 

- I REALLY WANT TO MAKE THIS BOOK SHORT BUT FOR SOME REASON IT'S BECOMING TOO LONG HAHA- 

KEEP ON SUPPORTING ME ! AND LOVE YOU GUYS.