26 | rain

We reached the bus stop and I looked away because it felt like we became awkward after Aera announced that he was her boyfriend. 

"Thank you." I said as I waited for the bus to arrive. 

Rowoon nodded his head and we didn't have any more eye contact nor did we say anything to each other. Both of us were waiting for the same bus as we lived nearby. I wondered when was the rain going to stop? 

I stole glances at Rowoon. I wanted to ask him about Aera but everytime someone or even when I tried to ask him, he'll always hesitate to answer. Would he hesitate if I asked again? I starred at him for a while until the bus finally arrived. Rowoon took a step into the bus first and after that I headed into the bus too. 

I looked around for an empty seat. I reached the back of the bus and there was an empty seat but it was beside Rowoon. I hesitated for a few times, if I should sit beside him or just act like I didn't see an empty spot. Instead more people got into the bus and it was cramped. I had no choice but to take the seat beside Rowoon. 

It felt awkward sitting beside him, he didn't even look at me. He's probably feeling awkward too. I didn't want it to be too be too awkward so I looked through my phone. A few minutes passed and I felt like I was in a doze. My eyes eventually closed. 

Rowoon's POV 

I was on my way to the school gate when it suddenly started to pour heavily. I decided to wait under the roof until the rain slows down but instead it became even heavier. I waited for a while until I saw y/n's figure, she was rushing to the school gate in the heavy rain. I had no choice but to cover her from the rain. 

I immediately took off my jacket and ran to her. I held my jacket above us so that neither of us would get soaked by the rain. I wanted to start a conversation with her but I thought she was mad at me, so I decided to not say anything nor look at her. We ran until we reached the nearest bus stop, the one that we usually take.

I stole glances at her but everytime I looked at her she never looked back. She's probably mad at me right? I sighed. The bus came so I walked in first, I sat at the empty seat at the back of the bus and I waited for someone to take the seat beside me but no one did. 

Y/n sat beside me. I felt happy but my face didn't show it. I took my earphones out and blasted the music loudly. In my mind, I was dancing but in reality I didn't move an inch. The journey to the bus stop that we were suppose to get off was long today because of the traffic jam caused by the heavy rain. 

I looked out the window when I felt something on my shoulder. I looked at my shoulder and it was y/n, she had already fallen asleep. She looked pretty even with her hair soaked in rain. 

"y/n, I like you a lot." I said softly. 

BACK TO Y/N's POV 

I woke up due to a slight movement. I opened my eyes slightly and realised that I was leaning on Rowoon's shoulder. I woke up immediately and brushed my hair. I looked around to see where were we. 

"our stop is the next one." Rowoon said as he stood up and so did I. 

I am so embarrassed that I fell asleep on his shoulder. I smiled awkwardly at him and we got off the bus together. 

"ummm..thanks for lending me your shoulder." I said. I didn't want to see his reaction or anything so I zoomed off to my house. Y/n why did you even say that.

Once I arrived, I texted the group immediately. 

guys guys guys, this is so embarrassing. I texted. 

WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME ? Taeyang replied.

y/n's overreacting again lmao. Hwiyoung replied. 

Drop the beef already?!?!?!!? Dawon replied. 

I FELL ASLEEP ON ROWOON'S ShOuLdEr IN THE BUS. I replied really fast

WHAT THE FUDGE, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING Y/N. Jaeyoon replied. 

SO HE's NoT WITH AERA RIGHT Zuho replied. 

Did anything happen between you two?😏 Dawon replied.

NOTHING HAPPENED. WHAT AM I GOING TO SAY WHEN I FACE HIM TOMORROW. I replied and the whole group chat got excited for a whole hour. 

If I'm not wrong I heard him say that he likes me, but I'm not really sure because I was sleepy. It could just be a dream. I wanted to text them that but they'll get the wrong idea. So I kept it to myself.

I mean if he really said that, then it probably meant that he's in a fake relationship with Aera but why would he even be in a fake relationship with Aera for? I had second thoughts but I didn't want to come up with a dumb conclusion.

TIME SKIP [ the next day ]

I made my way to the school gate and greeted Sir Inseong on the way in. I stepped into the hallway but I felt something was not right. I looked around and a few of the students were whispering and glaring. Were they whispering about me, were they glaring at me? Did I do something wrong? 

Author's note : 

hey hey so I decided to make this book a bit longer because when I said that this book was going to end soon some of yalls were sad huhu and told me to not end it hehe. But there's always an end to a story so just a few more weeks and we might or might not have a happy ending.....