02 | complicating

The new student walked in and introduced himself with a bright smile.

"Hello, my name is Kim Seokwoo but call me Rowoon. Please take good care of me."

Aera stood up immediately and being her annoying self she went to the new kid.

" nice to meet you and i'm the school's heart throb." well she thinks she is and held her hand out for a handshake. The new kid just smiled and ignored her handshake.

" um, where do I sit ?"

" any empty spot would be fine. " Sir Inseong pointed to seat that was in front of me.

Rowoon sat in between the two students who were sitting in front of me. He straight forwardly made a handshake with them and they suddenly changed seats and now Rowoon is sitting in front of Taeyang.

" They seem close to him?" I whispered to Taeyang who wasn't paying attention.

"hm? you mean Chani and Zuho? well aren't they famous too? " Taeyang blankly stared.

" how did you know? I thought you lived under a rock. " Hwiyoung joked.

"I don't and shut up. Anyways Chani, Zuho and that new kid, Rowoon are all insta famous kids but the community of this school will only fangirl about Rowoon because he's more of a model type of guy." Taeyang showed me his phone.

"I didn't think you would not know this." Taeyang shrugged.

" well I guess I live under a rock and bruh Aera is trying to flirt with the new kid, that's so annoying." I sighed.

" don't mind them. "

Soon the bell for recess rang. I rushed to the cafeteria to line up for food. If I was late all the food would be gone. I walked into the cafeteria and sat at our usual seats. While I was waiting for Taeyang and Hwiyoung who were taking ages to arrive, I saw a group of people coming into the cafeteria and I got a tiny bit curious and stood up from my seat to see who it was. I was so curious to see who it was and tripped on my own shoelace.

Luckily someone caught me before I fell flat onto the ground.

" hey y/n, you should be careful and don't be all nosy trying to look at the famous guys."

I couldn't say anything as I was in the peek of embarassment and just stood in the arms of the person who caught me.

" YA Y/N " Taeyang shouted and grabbed me from the guys hands.

"YA WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING WITH HER. " Taeyang blurted out.

"I just saved her from falling down" The guy said and left.

I just stared at the guy that caught me until I got back to my senses.

" y/n, are you okay? Are you hurt? " Taeyang looked at me curiously.

"n-nothing, i'm fine." I continued eating the nugget that was in my grip.

Recess just ended. Back to class.

I walked back to class with Hwiyoung and Taeyang and we were talking about what happened a few moments ago. Until my silly ass bumped into someone in front of the classroom door.

"don't you have eyes? watch where you're walking."

"s-sorry" I bowed lightly to him.

"why do you need to be sorry for? He didn't even say it politely." Taeyang gave a disgusted face.

" he looked kind when he introduced himself but he's not." I talked to myself and sat at my seat.

Aera walked up to me and slammed her fists onto my table.

" y/n, don't even go near Rowoon, he's mine." she blurted out.

I just stared at her and looked back to my book not caring of what she said.

"do you even hear me?" Aera pushed my shoulder.

" ya ya ya I do, now just go. " I got kinda annoyed.

She glared at me and flipped her hair, hmm like I would care. She walked away annoyingly and sat at her seat that was literally beside Chani's table. On the other hand, Zuho who was in front of me turned his chair to my direction. I immediately remembered what had happened in the cafeteria a few minutes ago and gulped. Is he going to talk about that again?

"y/n, you didn't even say thank you"

I could feel Taeyang glaring at us.

"ooh yea, thank you" I laughed awkwardly.

"ooh about Rowoon, I'm sorry he's not really what he looks like, he's actually more of a cold person." Zuho looked at me with a sorry expression.

"that explains it"

Just at that time Rowoon walked in and glared at us. Zuho immediately turned back his chair to his table and he sneakily left a note on my table. I took it and kept it into my pencil box.

Just as class was over, I took out the note and read it.

" bye y/n" Hwiyoung and Taeyang said in unison. Weirdly the first day of school was on a Wednesday, that means I couldn't walk home with Hwiyoung as he had baseball training and Taeyang on the other hand, is aspiring to be a worldwide dancer so he had to go for practice after school. That means Wednesday is my lonely day.

I took a look at the note again

"can we meet at the school gate?" I was utterly suspicious of the note as I didn't even know him, I only heard about him today.

" should I ? "