08 | library

I smiled like an idiot while writing the last 2 sentences. I closed my diary and put it back under my desk.

"y/n, I didn't mean to see your diary while you were writing but....." Taeyang whispered into my ear.

"do you like Kang Chani...." Taeyang giggled.

I was shocked and immediately shut his mouth with my hand. I was in disbelief, I didn't think Taeyang would actually see my diary.

"noo..." I whispered back and my eyes shot him like daggers. Taeyang felt really scared that he didn't even look at me in the eye.

"sorry y/n..." Taeyang apologised and he sulked.

"what else did you read?" I questioned.

"so there's more?" Taeyang giggled.

"what? no, I don't write about him that much..." I stuttered.

" I didn't say that you write about him." Taeyang giggled even more to the point that he would fall of his chair.

"Pretend you didn't see this and keep it to yourself. I don't want Hwiyoung to know anything."

"okay y/n, but I'm still going to tease you." Taeyang let a big laugh out and continued to do his work.

Okay so honestly I had a crush on Kang Chani since school started but I never told anyone and yes peeps this is not the first time I wrote about Chani in my diary. ( y/n's secrets of her diary that's never been shown in the previous chapters will be shown soon !)

TIME SKIP

Date : xx February 2021

It's been a week and thankfully Taeyang was good at keeping secrets. Actually he almost spilled the beans one day but I was fast enough to shut his mouth. About being Rowoon's errand girl, yes I am still his errand girl but I have less errands now, thank you so much haha. Oh and Kang Chani well yes he is still my crush and he keeps looking better everyday.

I was super cautious now and everytime I wanted to write something I would look around my surroundings and made sure no one was looking.

I felt at ease today as Rowoon didn't need me for his errands that he could actually do by himself. I walked out of the classroom heading to the library because I had to borrow some books for our assignment that was due this week. On my way to the library, I passed Aera and she kept giving the side eye, pftt like I would feel intimidated by her. I mean like she only does that to me because I'm Rowoon's errand girl or else she wouldn't even bother about me.

I walked pass her and Aera was in disbelief as she thought I would want to pick a fight with her. What's the point of starting a fight when she will lose it. Aera kept on calling my name but I never turned nor looked at her. I felt annoyed.

I reached the front door of the library and opened the door widely. Without knowing I actually hit someone with the door.

"I'M SO SORRY...." I crouched down to help the boy up. The boy looked injured as I used a lot of force opening the door.

"It's okay." He said and stood up while holding his injured nose.

"I will take you to the medical room" I was concerned about him as I was the cause of his injury.

" y/n, it's okay. I'll take Kim Youngbin to the medical room." Sir Inseong said.

"oh okay, thank you sir and I'm so sorry Youngbin..." I bowed and walked into the library.

I sat at my usual seat and kept thinking about how sorry I felt for Youngbin. He didn't do anything and I accidentally hit him. I was thinking how should I show him how sorry I am. I got it, I should buy him some strawberry milk later. I guess everyone likes that since it's always sold out and well I like it too.

I walked to a shelf nearby and looked through the shelf for the book that I wanted. I checked every shelf and I finally found it at the last one but it was at the highest shelf and I'm short, well this is great. I wanted to ask for some help but it looks like there was no librarian in the library at this time. I took a chair and stood on it but I still couldn't reach it so I stretched out further and finally got hold of it but I was out of balance and I fell. What a great day.

I thought someone was going to catch me like in those dramas where the guy she liked comes and saves her but no this is reality. I stood up and dusted the dust of my clothes.

"Don't they clean the library? It's so dusty." I heard a voice coming from behind the shelf beside me. I thought I was alone here. I was terrified and thought it was a ghost. I held my book in my hand, it was a super thick book, that means if I hit that person or not person thing it would definitely feel the pain.

I crept nearer to where the voice came and I saw a tall figure. I hit the figure hard with the book in my hand.

"OUCH" He screamed and turned around to face me but I closed my face with the book in my hand. I was petrified and didn't want to look at the figure because I was scared it could be some hideous looking ghost.

The figure pulled the book away from my hands and asked to look at him. I lifted my head to look him.

Author's note :

SO WHO IS IT SKSKSKS