13 | reward

Author's notes :
I have exams coming up but like a lot of you guys wanted me too update so hehe, i made some time to write this chapter for you guys and so sorry for the late update! I'll be off wattpad for around 1/2 weeks because of exams.

[ Continuation of chapter 12 ]

"y/n, why did you just take pictures of Seokwoo!" Taeyang blurted out but I didn't notice it.

Just as Taeyang said that Rowoon approached us.

"y/n, you took pictures of me?" Rowoon said with a smirk on his face.

I was confused as I didn't even realise that I took those photos of him.

"What do you mean?" I asked him in confusion.

"Look at the camera in Taeyang's hands." He pointed.

"YES Y/N, YOU TOOK THESE PHOTOS!" Taeyang got up from his seat and passed the camera to Rowoon.

Rowoon gladly took it and starred at his photos. He's probably admiring himself.

I seriously took those photos ?

"y/n, you have some good photography skills..." Rowoon smiled while looking at the pictures.

I came nearer to him to see the photos but he pulled the camera away.

"Send these to me later." Rowoon insisted.

"uh sure, now pass it back to me... I have to take pictures for the school magazine." I held my hand out to reach for the camera.

"nope. you need some pictures too. I'll take them for you." Rowoon started to snap some pictures and i felt super embarassed in front of the camera. I closed my face with one hand and the other to close the camera lens.

"hey, y/n! Don't do that and smileeee~" Rowoon giggled and held my hand to put it away from the lens.

I took my hand away from him and ran down from where we were sitting to find Taeyang.

"Just give me the cameraaaa~" I murmured to myself while giving the "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" stare to Rowoon who was still giggling while facing the camera to take pictures of me.

I rushed out of the stadium and met with Taeyang who was sitting on the side of the road while sulking and he was also waiting for the athletes to get ready for a picture.

"y/n, where's Seokwoo?" Taeyang asked but he didn't look at me in the eye.

"HERE!" Rowoon appeared behind me. I was startled and accidentally elbowed Rowoon on his stomach.

"ouchhhh~" Rowoon whisper shouted and held his stomach.

"SORRY SORRY SORRY" I apologized to him so many times, I didn't know what to do. I was so concerned because he needed to be in good shape, for the games later on.

Rowoon looked like he was in real pain but I didn't hit him that hard....

I immediately started to find for a paramedic, which was one of our classmates but I didn't see her anywhere.

Rowoon suddenly chuckled a little.

"y/n, you really care for me so much" He smiled.

I slapped him hard on his shoulder.

"You shouldn't have done that..I thought you were in real pain." I looked away not wanting to look into his eyes.

"now that's pain..." Rowoon pouted and rubbed his now red shoulder.

"so you guys are just going to ignore the fact that I'm here?" Taeyang budged in between us.

"oh yeaaa, you wanted Seokwoo and here he is." I glared at Rowoon.

Rowoon just scratched his head. He even mouthed the words 'i'm sorry' but I just ignored it.

"Let's take the picture now." Taeyang grabbed Rowoon from his shirt and positioned him in between the other athletes.

[ TIME SKIP ]

It was finally the most anticipated moment of sports day! The announcement of the athlete of the year ( sportsman / sportswoman ) and also which team wins this year.

We were all asked to be seated while waiting for the results.

I was seated beside Chani and Taeyang, for some reason I was trembling. I was so excited and at the same time so scared to know who would win this year.

"y/n, are you fine?" Chani asked.

"Totally~" I laughed.

"Guys, look at this photo I took of you guys~ you look like a couple~." Taeyang laughed as he showed us the picture.

I was flustered and I think my face was a totally red tomato now. Chani on the other hand looked at the picture and put on the brightest smile.

"y/n, we look cute." He smiled and scrolled through to see the other pictures as well.

DID CHANI JUST SAY WE? I AM SQUEALING INSIDE.

I think I blushed even more at his comment and I wanted to cover my face.

"y/n, you're so red now...." Taeyang whispered.

"shut up..." I giggled and covered my face with my hands.

"NOW I'LL ANNOUNCE THE ATHLETE OF THE YEAR!" The headmaster announced on the microphone that caught everyone's attention. We all faced to the headmaster and awaited for the results.

"It's probably Seokwoo." Chani said.

"I guess so." Hwiyoung popped out.

"when were you here?" Taeyang asked amused.

"since y/n was blushing because of the picture..." Hwiyoung giggled.
[ Extra info : Hwiyoung already knows about y/n's crush ]

"Shuush" I hit Hwiyoung lightly.

Thank god Chani was paying attention to what the headmaster was speaking.

"THE ATHLETE OF THE YEAR IS ......"

"KIM SEOKWOO!"

I was happy that Rowoon actually got the award.

"see I told you, Seokwoo was going to get the award." Chani clapped happily.

"THERE'S MY BOY!" Aera suddenly shouted and I was confused? What do you mean your boy? You don't own Rowoon.

I glared at Aera but thankfully she didn't notice, if she did she'd probably pick a fight with me. Please don't.

"ANNOUNCING THE TEAM THAT WON FIRST PLACE!"

Thank you for distracting me. I finally was feeling like my head was going to explode.

"IT'S BETWEEN COSMOS AND IRIS."

I stood up from my seat while holding Taeyang and Chani's hands in my hands. We were hoping we could win this year.

"THE WINNER IS..."

"COSMOS"

I opened my eyes widely and gasped.

"WE WON! WE WON! WE WON!" I grabbed Taeyang into a hug and Chani joined too as well as Hwiyoung. We then walked down to the track and field area to celebrate with the other team mates.

Tears of joy shot out of my eyes, it wouldn't stop. I was so happy that I felt like hugging anyone.

Just then, Rowoon came to me and congratulated me. I wasn't in the right mind so I hugged Rowoon tightly.

"WTH Y/N! YOU BISH"

Author's note :

I rarely curse in books but here you go hahahha but I still censored it though,,,, anyways what's going to happen to y/n ?