07 | Rowoon

I opened my purple diary and started to write angrily.

Date : xx January 2021

Kim Seokwoo a.k.a the most famous guy in school now made me his errand girl, I can't believe this. He's literally very cold to Zuho and that's so unfair, like why would you treat your friend like that. He's going to regret and I hate being his errand girl.

I picked up a red pen and underlined Rowoon's name with it.

"what are you scribbling?" Hwiyoung scooted his chair nearer to see what I was writing.

I closed my book with my hands and slowly dragged it lower and shoved it under my desk.

"notes." I simply replied.

"if it's notes you wouldn't be so secretive." Hwiyoung babbled and I just didn't bother.

"class is starting." I pointed to the clock.

Hwiyoung puckered his lips and scooted away.

TIME SKIP to recess.

I kept my books and stationery before leaving the class. Everyone has left, I was the last to exit. I made sure the fan and light switches were off before dashing off for recess. Just as I stepped out of the classroom door, Rowoon stood there with his arms folded. It didn't seem like he was waiting for me or looking for me so I walked pass him.

He suddenly held my wrist, stopping me from walking away.

"buy me bread." He said with a cold expression.

He couldn't even buy bread by himself? I thought but I just let it slide as I was his errand girl.

"which bread do you like." I asked and pulled my wrist out from his strong grip.

He smiled and walked towards the cafeteria. I stood there puzzled as he didn't tell me which bread he wanted. He asked me a favor and I accepted it and now he wouldn't answer my question. I looked at him but then he turned around to my direction.

"follow me to know which bread I like."

I felt disgusted by his words. FOLLOW HIM, seriously. Why would I follow him when I can be by myself. Instead, I just walked with him without telling him what I thought in my mind.

We arrived at the bread section of the cafeteria and he started to look at all the bread so happily. He was amazed by the selection of bread that the cafeteria had in store today.

"This cold guy is so amazed by bread?" I said to myself and laughed at the sight I saw.

He pointed at the bread he wanted and I bought it for him.

"Are you satisfied now?" I folded my arms and tried to look pissed.

Rowoon showed a thumbs up and left to go and sit with his friends.

"I wasted 2,000 won today." I looked at my purse.

He forgot to give me the money to buy it for him so I had to use my own moeny. I'm an errand girl not his mom.

TAEYANG'S POV

"y/n, I'm going to the cafeteria with Taeyang first!" Hwiyoung grabbed my arm and dragged me to the cafeteria. It was something rather normal now, Hwiyoung dragging me here and there.

We bought our lunch and settled down at a table nearby. I was waiting for y/n to appear but she was taking a really long time.

"Where's y/n?" Jaeyoon appeared and sat in front of me.