09 | strawberry milk

Thank god I actually hit Rowoon not some ghost or an innocent kid again..... 

"sorry" I apologized and snatched my book back from him. 

Rowoon didn't say anything, he just looked at me with a pout on his face.

"ergh, don't try to look cute, it ain't working." I shrugged and felt disgusted.

Rowoon pursed his lips and I left him not wanting to deal with his nonsense. I went back to my usual seat and opened the book to study about it. 

Rowoon pulled a chair and sat beside me. He looked at what I was doing and didn't say a word. I felt a bit uncomfortable with him staring at me, so I scooted my chair a bit away from him so that we weren't so near each other.

Instead, Rowoon pulled my chair back nearer to him and we were nearer than we were before I even scooted away. 

I felt weird, my heart actually skipped a beat. Was I feeling something weird that I never felt before? I thought in my head and stood up from my seat immediately. 

"where are you going?" Rowoon questioned. 

"T-the cafeteria." I stuttered and looked around. I smiled and ran out. 

"y/n, wait for me!" Rowoon called out for my name as he followed me from behind. I fastened my steps and was hoping he wasn't following me anymore but he is. He finally got to me and held my shoulder. 

"wow you are really fast." He stopped and took a breath. 

"what do you want." I asked without looking at him. 

"nothing." He answered. Then what is wrong with him following me here and there. It looks like he's my errand boy or something. I didn't want any misunderstandings to happen especially when Aera is around. 

I ignored him and took out my purse. I had to buy strawberry milk for Youngbin. He's nose probably hurts a lot. I looked at the crowd in front of the drinks area and wanted to give up but I shouldn't. 

"I'll buy it for you, just pass me the money." Rowoon held out his hand. Why is he being so helpful all of a sudden. 

I handed him the money and thought that he didn't stand a chance in buying the strawberry milk. I really wanted to see him work hard in getting something by himself. Well from what I witnessed, he never buys his own food and drinks, he always asks Zuho or Chani to do it. Poor Zuho and Chani. 

"what do you want?" He asked. 

"strawberry milk." I answered and Rowoon headed to the drinks area. 

I sat at a nearby seat while looking at him go for the challenge of a lifetime. Seriously everyone in this school literally knows how hard it is to buy strawberry milk. It's like a battlefield. I wanted to laugh at Rowoon because I thought he wouldn't get the strawberry milk but once he went into the battlefield everyone cleared a way for him and they even wanted to help him buy it. 

I was shocked of what I saw. It was like a miracle. I guess next time I'll ask for his help. Rowoon came back with 2 strawberry milks in his hands and a smile on his face. 

"well that was easy." Rowoon smirked and handed me the strawberry milk. 

"I can't believe it and why did you buy 2 strawberry milks?" I questioned. 

"you gave me money for 2 of these, so I assumed you wanted 2? One for me and one for you." 

"getting 2 strawberry milks and getting out of the battlefield alive is hard....." I murmured and looked at the strawberry milk like I was in love with it, well technically I am in love with strawberry milk but that's not the point here.

"battlefield? What do you mean?" Rowoon was confused by my statement. 

"you won't understand. Anyways that's not for you and thank you for buying it for me." I held both of the strawberry milks in my hands. 

"Then who's strawberry milk is that?" 

"Kim Youngbin." 

"why him not me?" Rowoon questioned as he tried to snatch the strawberry milk away. 

"I have my reasons, bye I'm off to meet him." I waved goodbye and was on my search for Youngbin. 

Where would Youngbin be? He's so quiet and mysterious, everyone doesn't know that he's actually in our class except for me since I keep bumping into him and he doesn't seem like a weird guy though it's just that he needs to know how to make friends. 

I walked into the library and I saw Jaeyoon looking for some books at the shelf. I approached him and asked about Youngbin but apparently he didn't know where he is. He said that I should ask Dawon instead since he's the monitor. 

"Dawon's in the computer lab." Jaeyoon said and I headed there immediately. 

I knocked on the door of the computer lab but there was no answer. I peeked into the room and I laughed seeing Dawon sound asleep lying down his head on one of the desks. I approached him and saw the amount of paperwork he had with him. Poor Dawon, the monitor has so much things to do. I really wanted to wake him up but nevermind I should let him have some rest. 

" have a good sleep Dawon~" I whispered into his ear and left the computer lab. 

Where would Youngbin be? I checked everywhere the library, the field, our classroom, the computer lab and the cafeteria again. Oh wait I didn't check the medical room. I laughed at myself and headed there immediately. Why didn't I think about that first. I hope he's still in there. 

I knocked on the door of the medical room and no one answered. To be sure I checked the room. I saw Youngbin lying down on a bed. I approached him. He opened his eyes slightly and stood up immediately. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : 

y/n, omg why didn't you check the medical room in the first place.