20 | seat

A few days had passed and I still couldn't locate where my diary went. I felt frustrated for the past few days as it was my diary not some random book that disappeared. I kept searching in my room and I still couldn't find it. I even asked Rowoon, Taeyang, Hwiyoung, Chani and even Dawon, well almost the whole of my class too. 

I sighed wondering where my diary might have gone too while I was on the way to school. I usually walk to school with Hwiyoung and Taeyang but they're not going to school today for some reason. 

I walked along the alley looking all lonely but actually I'm not. I put on my earphones and I was jamming to some songs while kicking some pebbles on the street. I made my way to the bus stop as I guess riding on the bus is much safer than walking by my own to school. 

"what a nice day today." I said to myself as I sat in a seat in the bus. I looked out of the window and I saw Rowoon. He was walking to school alone. I sighed and wondered why Chani didn't walk with him today. 

As soon as I reached to school, I skipped happily and was face to face with Sir Inseong. 

"y/n, you look happy today, did anything happen to you yesterday?" Sir Inseong asked as he was adjusting his glasses. 

I stood in front of Sir Inseong and smiled. Suddenly Rowoon's image appeared in my mind. Am I going insane. I laughed and continued to walk into the school without answering Sir Inseong. 

"teenagers." Sir Inseong said as he was waiting for the other students. 

"Kim Seokwoo." Sir Inseong called Rowoon who just arrived to school.

Rowoon heard his voice and headed to Sir Inseong. 

"Is there something going on with Kim y/n? She seems a bit too happy today." Sir Inseong asked as he was wanting to know the answer. 

"I guess today's a nice day?" Rowoon said as he looked confused as he himself doesn't know what's wrong with y/n. 

"nevermind. Head to class now and don't skip any classes." Sir Inseong patted Rowoon's back and he headed in. 

I sat at my seat and today it felt empty as Taeyang and Hwiyoung weren't here today. I laid my head onto my table and wondered if someone wanted to sit beside me for the whole day as I would be lonely today. 

I starred at the door and was awaiting for someone to walk in and surely think if I would ask that person to seat with me. 

At first, Dawon walked in and I imagined if I asked him to sit with me. 

"oh that's a big no no" I said to myself as if Dawon sat beside me he's going to ask a 1000 questions and I don't have the patience to answer him, also we both don't actually pay attention in class that much. 

The next person who walked in was Youngbin. I sighed, maybe it would be a bit awkward as Youngbin never actually speaks in class that much. He's a bit shy and doesn't really talk to anyone. 

I waited for a while till I saw Chani walking into class. I lifted my head immediately and smiled to myself. Would Chani want to sit beside me? 

I faced to where Chani was seating and asked him. 

"Chani, would you like to-" 

"I'll sit beside you." Rowoon said as he sat on the empty seat beside me.

"like to?" Chani wanted me to continue my sentence. 

I pursed my lips and looked at Rowoon. 

"nevermind, forget what you heard." I said and faced to Rowoon who sat beside me. 

"Who gave you permission to sit beside me?" I scoffed. 

"Hwiyoung." Rowoon said and took out his books.

"what do you mean? he's not here. When did he say that, you're not even close to him." 

"I bumped into him when I was on the way here and he said that I could sit beside you because he said you'll feel lonely." Rowoon said. 

I rolled my eyes and I swear that I'm gonna kill Hwiyoung tomorrow. 

"okay then, you have my permission." I sighed and quickly texted Hwiyoung before class started. 

"I don't need it." Rowoon answered. 

He really wants to pick a fight with me huh. Just as I wanted to answer back to him he shut me up again. 

"the teacher's here." Rowoon stood up. 

I sighed and wondered if I could keep my blood from shooting out of my head today. 

A few classes had passed and I guess it wasn't really bad sitting beside Rowoon. The only uncomfortable thing is that Aera keeps eyeing me and keeps mouthing some words to me but I just ignored her. Also another annoying thing is that when it's recess time, he still sits beside me and not with his friends. I mean like bruh you can leave me alone when I'm eating. 

I finished my sandwich that I was munching on. I starred at Rowoon because I had nothing to do and oh well no one to talk to. At least if I sat beside Chani, I could have gossiped with him. 

"stop starring, I know I'm really handsome but stop it's making me uncomfortable." Rowoon said as he munched onto his food. 

"eww, you're not that handsome, I guess." I said and looked away. 

"anyways you have some sauce on your lip, that's why I'm starring." I passed him a tissue. 

"you should have told me sooner." He sighed and wiped off the sauce. 

I looked at my phone and there's still no reply from Hwiyoung. I scrolled through instagram and Rowoon's account popped out. I tapped onto his account and hehe just wanted to stalk. I looked beside me and Rowoon was no where in my sight. I guess he went to bathroom or something. Anyways it's good that he's gone, I can check out his account. 

I held my phone up onto my desk. I scrolled through his profile and wow he had so many followers. I was shocked of the amount of comments and likes he had for his posts. I scrolled through the comments and all the comments were nice ones. I guess he doesn't have any haters yet lmao. I even saw Aera's comment and I felt like I wanted to barf. 

I scrolled through more of his posts and honestly in some photoshoots he actually looked really handsome. I smiled so widely when I saw an evisu photoshoot of him. Wow this is really handsome I said to myself and accidentally hit the like button. My eyes opened widely and I was genuinely shocked. Should I unlike the post? or should I not. I contemplated in my mind. 

"stalking?" Rowoon's face appeared beside me and I chocked. 

"what do you mean." I scratched my neck and closed my phone immediately. 

"you're sweating." Rowoon laughed. 

I laughed awkwardly and looked away, I got caught. 

"I'll follow you later." Rowoon said and smirked. 

"umm..okay" I answered and quickly got out of instagram. 

y/n, how can you be so clumsy. I sighed and closed my face in embarrassment. 

Author's note :

sad life for y/n I guess, but like who wouldn't smile at a picture of Rowoon modelling, I mean like he's so handsome ! and I would get embarrass too if someone caught me smiling at his pictures lmao