19 | puppy

After waking up from my rest, my head started to feel a bit dizzy. I stood up and was face to face with Rowoon. Rowoon's hair was messy and he looked like a little lost puppy. I held out my hand gently and brushed his hair to the side so that he didn't look too messy. 

"I'm heading to the bathroom." I said as I left Rowoon. 

Once I reached to the bathroom, I immediately washed my face with some cold water and headed into one of the bathroom stalls. Some students had walked into the bathroom and I mistakenly heard their conversation. 

"y/n did a scene in the lab and I heard it's because she wanted Rowoon's attention." one of the students said and the other just laughed along with her. 

"she's completely trash for doing that." 

"does she think Rowoon would even pay attention to her." 

I felt like a complete loser, what they said wasn't even true. Where did they hear the rumors from and why do I feel like a loser when I'm the one that's not in the fault? 

I felt like my blood would boil up, I wanted to get out from the stall and tell them off but I didn't want an incident to happen again. I made to many mistakes today. 

Instead, I waited for them to head out. 

"omg, Rowoon is outside. Let's apply some lipstick." One of the girls said. 

This is taking too long. Just as I wanted to head out the girls headed out first. I wanted to stop them and tell them the truth but would they believe me ?

"hey, stop spreading fake rumors." Rowoon stopped them. 

"isn't it real? y/n is totally trash for doing that to you." One of the girls said as she tried to look all pretty in front of Rowoon. 

"y/n's not trash, you girls are and wipe that lipstick off. It doesn't even suit you at the same time we're in school." Rowoon glared. 

I walked out of the bathroom and looked down not wanting to face the girls. 

"let's go." Rowoon held my hand and we walked to class. 

I pulled my hand out from his grip as I was a bit uncomfortable. 

"thanks for telling them off." I said as soft as possible. 

"no need to thank me." Rowoon smiled and we headed into class. 

"y/n are you okay !" Taeyang rushed to me and brought me to my seat. Taeyang was so hasty, he was looking at my palm and legs to check if I was fine. 

"yes, I'm totally fine." I laughed. 

"Taeyang stop bothering her." Hwiyoung said. 

"WOOOOO Seokwoo, you were so heroic." Dawon slapped Rowoon's arm. 

I happened to hear what they were saying as Dawon's voice, well you know is the loudest it can be. 

"how you carried y/n, wow so manly." Dawon said as he was mimicking Rowoon's actions. 

Rowoon on the other hand didn't even pay attention to what Dawon was blabbering about. 

"the teacher's here." Rowoon stood up and pointed to the door. Dawon immediately went to his seat and we all greeted the teacher. 

"hello class. y/n are you okay? I heard something happened in the lab earlier today." Sir Inseong approached me. 

"yes I'm fine." I smiled and sat down. 

"okay, we'll proceed with our class." 

time skip 

It was finally time to head back home. I took out all of my books that was under my desk and put it into my bag. 

"Taeyang have you seen my purple diary?" I looked around. 

Taeyang searched under his desk and under Hwiyoung's. 

"maybe you left it at home." Taeyang scratched his head.

"probably." I sighed. 

"I hope I didn't lose it in school." I puckered my lips. 

I headed out and walked down the hallway. I stopped at a vending machine to get a drink. I bent down to take my drink out from the vending machine. Someone's hand reached out for it too. 

"hey, this is mine." I shouted and stood up. 

"now it's mine." Rowoon giggled and opened the can. 

I sighed and bought another drink. 

"that's for repaying your kindness." I said as we walked out of the school gate together. 

"thank you y/n." Rowoon ruffled my hair. 

"don't do that to my hair." I slapped his hand. He had a hurt expression on his face and I knew he was just playing with me. I didn't even hit him hard. 

"anyways have you seen my purple diary." I asked Rowoon. 

"diary? you bring a diary to school?" Rowoon laughed. 

"nevermind, you woldn't know what it looks like." I sighed again and sipped on the can of apple juice. 

"Let's walk home together." I stopped and looked at Rowoon. 

"what about Taeyang and Hwiyoung ?" 

"Taeyang has extra classes today and Hwiyoung's helping Youngbin with library duties today." 

"sure, I only agreed because you're lonely and it's dangerous for a girl to walk alone." Rowoon said as he held onto my bag strap. 

"I'm not your dog." I pulled my bag strap and Rowoon walked beside me. 

"hmm, you actually look like a puppy." Rowoon laughed.

"can I call you puppy instead?" Rowoon said while making cute eyes.

"noooooo"

"please? pretty please?" Rowoon had the widest smile on his face. 

"no." I crossed my arms. 

"why not?" 

"because you're the puppy, I look nothing like a puppy." I pointed at him. 

"really? I look like a puppy to you? You must have thought I was cute." Rowoon giggled and I blushed a little. 

"same goes for you, I know I'm cute." I said in a cute voice. 

"I didn't call you a puppy because you're cute, it's because puppy's are small and you're small and shorter than me." Rowoon giggled. 

"stop with your height, you're too tall you alien." I attacked him and ran away before he started to attack me too. 

"alien? how can you say this handsome face is an alien." Rowoon blurted out and chased me. 

We ran around and I stumbled on a pebble which made me stop.

"finally got you." Rowoon said as he held me in his arms. 

I turned around and I was now face to face with a happy and smiling Rowoon. He looked so cute that's why he's a puppy, I thought in my head. 

"yea you got me." I smiled back and hugged him too. 

Rowoon was shocked so he let his grip loosen. 

"come on. Let's head home, it's late." Rowoon said as we parted ways. 

"see you tomorrow." I waved to Rowoon. 

"you should go now." I gestured him to leave.

"not until you get into your house." Rowoon smiled and wave. 

Does he think he's my boyfriend or something. I laughed and headed in. I looked through the window and I could see him waving and he finally walked away. 

"Rowoon, I think my feelings for you is getting stronger." I jumped onto my bed. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : 

damn it Rowoon really looks like a puppy doesn't he? I couldn't think of a nickname to give to Rowoon so I was like how about an animal and that was my first choice, so yea Rowoon looks like a puppy to me. How about you guys, what animal do you think Rowoon looks like? A bear perhaps?