27 | article

The students were whispering among each other and glaring at me. At first I thought it was because I wasn't wearing my clothes right or I looked ugly or maybe I had something on my face but then nothing seemed wrong. I ignored it and walked through the hallway to my classroom. 

Once I reached the back door of my class, I got pulled in. 

"What's happening? What's everyone whispering about?" I asked Taeyang, who pulled me. All of us were sitting down on the floor because they said they didn't want the other students to glare at me. 

"didn't you see the school blog?" Dawon said as he showed me his phone. 

[BREAKING NEWS] KIM Y/N IS A STEALER.

I blinked twice when I read the headline. What is this? I sighed and scrolled through the article. 

Student Kim y/n of class 5-2 is a good for nothing boyfriend stealer. It is known that Kim y/n has always been quite close and quite flirty with the male students in class 5-2. She even stole one of her classmate's boyfriend. Here is proof of Kim y/n with student Choi Aera's boyfriend, Kim Seokwoo also known as Rowoon. 

It was a picture of me lying on Rowoon's shoulder in the bus yesterday. I sighed and the anger in me blew up. 

"Who in the world wrote this?" I shouted in rage. 

Taeyang closed my mouth immediately.

"it's anonymous." Youngbin said as he scrolled lower down on the article. 

I couldn't just let this misunderstanding spread like wild fire through the whole school. No one even knows what really happened except for me and Rowoon. I swear once I get my hands on who wrote this article and took a picture of us, I'm ready for murder. 

"Should we tell Sir Inseong?" Chani suggested as he was ready to head to the library. 

"He probably already knows by now." Dawon sighed. 

"Come on let's head back to our seats, class is starting soon." Taeyang stood up and so did all of us.

It's no use in covering my face anymore since everyone already knows. I confidently sat at my seat and ignored whatever the other students were saying. I awaited for Aera and Rowoon to arrive. I need explanations. Aera arrived just in time. 

She walked in looking sad and I could tell at first sight it was fake. ERGH. She even had a piece of paper that wrote something about me being a boyfriend stealer. WHAT IS SHE EVEN DOING???

After all that, Rowoon walked in and it looked like he doesn't know about what happened yet. I sighed how can he be so clueless? I wanted to justify and say that it was all a misunderstanding but in this situation I don't think the other students are going to believe me unless Rowoon speaks up too. 

TIME SKIP 

Days passed but nothing happened between us, we still remained awkward and I still kept getting hate from other students. The gossip just never stops. Everyday I would get all these negative notes on my desk that I wouldn't even want to talk about. Even in my locker, it was always full with crumpled paper or rubbish. It already lasted for a week and the guys helped me to resolve the misunderstanding but it looks like no one is going to believe us. 

I'm disappointed in Rowoon, he didn't even say anything and kept his mouth shut. I felt like crying so much but that just makes it worse. I don't want to be labeled as a wimp or boyfriend stealer, or whatever that is. I need justice. 

The last bell rang which meant it's time to head back home. I waited until everyone left the classroom until I was the only one left. I felt lonely but at the same time, I wanted to be alone. I didn't want anyone to see my weak spot, I didn't want anyone to see me cry. I laid my head onto my desk and tears came out. It just came out without stopping, I didn't want to cry but I just did. I stayed in class for about 10 minutes and finally pulled myself up to empty my locker. 

I opened my locker and the lump of rubbish just poured out, I sighed. This is going to be something normal to me. I crouched down to pick up the rubbish but someone pushed my hand away. He picked up all the rubbish and asked me to stand up. He emptied my whole locker. 

"Why are you here?" The tears started to pour out again. 

"Just hit me." He said as he took my hand and hit it against his chest. 

"Hit me all you want, let you anger out." He stood there. 

"Why d-did you do this to me." I bawled out and started to hit him lightly but it soon became harder. 

"Go, I don't want to see you." I pushed him away but instead he pulled me into a hug. 

"It's not that I don't want to be with you, it's just that I can't" He said softly into my ear. 

Author's note : 

Aera, damn I made her really evil in here lmao. Sorry guys but I had too lmao. ARHGHGHHGHG I can't with all this cringe moments sksksksksks. I'm out haha .