04 | sorry

I scrolled through the list and I found Zuho's number. Should I text him? Or should I just tell him face to face? What should I do?

I'll just tell him face to face that would probably be better and more sincere, i guess? I put my phone beside me and opened my diary.

Date : xx january 2021
- it's finally my senior year and i'm sadly in the same class with my old classmates and today there's a new kid, his name is Kim Seokwoo? I guess but he asked to call him Rowoon. I'm not going to lie but he looks a tiny bit handsome? He looked really kind but I heard from his friend that he was more of a cold guy. Oh yea and I met a guy named Baek Zuho too.

Time skip
"Y/N, WAKE UP" My mom shook my whole body.

I sat down straight up on my bed and brushed my hair away from my face. I looked at my phone and it was currently 7.40am.

"I'M LATE" I stood up from my bed and got ready. I put a piece of bread into my mouth, held a box of chocolate milk in my hand and rushed to school.

"BYE MOM, BYE DAD." I shouted and ran to school.

I ran really fast and bumped into someone.

"sorry." I bowed and I was super near to the school gate but unfortunately I was 1 minute late. The discipline teacher was already in front of the gate and I really didn't want to destroy my perfect attendance.

I turned back and saw Rowoon who I bumped into a while ago. I rushed to him.

"Rowoon." I called his name.

He looked at me and walked to a different direction. He's late too why isn't he walking through the school gate. I rushed to him and pulled his bag.

"YA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING." He yelled at me.

"Sorry but are you going in by jumping over the fence?" I asked.

"yes. you have a problem with that?" Rowoon threw his bag over the fence and put his leg onto the fence.

I held his hand.

"wait, can you help me?"

"uhh, what. Help you jump over the fence?" Rowoon laughed.

"y-yes." I stuttered, I really didn't want to do anything that would violate the school rules but I just needed too and hopefully don't get caught by the teachers so that it wouldn't destroy my perfect attendance.

"Just go by the school gate, it's easier." Rowoon got annoyed.

"Please, just this once" I begged to him.

"fine, you're making me late too. Now pass me your bag." Rowoon threw my bag over the fence.

He climbed over easily because of his height and I tried to climb over too.

"Rowoon, can you help me?"

"aish." Rowoon held his hand out for mine.

I hesitated for a second.

"Don't want my help? Faster."

I held out my hand to him and he helped me over the fence.

"Thanks." I smiled and picked up my bag.

Rowoon just shrugged and walked to our class, I just followed him from behind.

"Y/N, I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO DESTROY YOUR PERFECT ATTENDANCE." Hwiyoung shouted once I arrived.

"shut up." I closed his mouth.

"Why did you not wait for me to walk to school?" I questioned him as I took of my bag.

"Your mom told me to walk first since you didn't wake up yet." Hwiyoung laughed.

"so you didn't come and wake me up on time." I slapped him with my exercise book.

"Ouch, not my fault." Hwiyoung stook his tongue out.

"stop annoying y/n and do your homework." Taeyang passed Hwiyoung his exercise book.

"y/n, meet me after recess." Rowoon glared.

"what." Taeyang questioned.

I just shook my head and Taeyang was starring at me blankly. I didn't answer any questions Taeyang asked and I finally remembered about Zuho, why is he not here yet? I tapped the chair in front of me. 

"Kang Chani." I called his name but he didn't hear me so I threw my eraser at his head. 

He immediately turned around and looked at me while taking off his earphones. 

"what?" 

"where is Zuho?" I asked. 

"he's absent today, he has training." Chani said and put back his earphones. 

"training?" 

"does he train with one of you guys?" I asked Taeyang and Hwiyoung. 

"well no not us, maybe he's in the football club or maybe he has outside training like me?" Taeyang answered. 

"why are you asking for him?" Hwiyoung smirked. 

"nothing." 

"y/n. don't go around with weird guys." Taeyang continued to nag at me.

"he's not weird, he's just a classmate." 

The long awaited bell for recess had finally rang. 

"SEE YOU LATER." Hwiyoung rushed off with Taeyang to the canteen. 

Both of them wanted to be extra early because they wanted to buy the most famous food in our cafeteria which was fried chicken. Once you're a minute late everything is gone. 

"WAIT FOR ME OR BUY ONE FOR ME!" I shouted to them and rushed out of the classroom. 

A boy who was carrying a handful of books passed by and my clumsy ass just bumped into him and his books fell. 

"OH MY GOSH, SORRY." I helped the boy pick up the books. 

"wait I know you, you're Kim Youngbin from my class right." I smiled at him and he just shooked his head shyly. 

"uh, y/n. I think you should be at the canteen by now." Jaeyoon said as he took the books that were in my hand. 

"are you sure, you don't need any help." He took the books from me. 

"I'll help him. Y/n, you can go to recess before your friends get worried especially Taeyang." Jaeyoon laughed as he helped to pick up the books and walked away with Youngbin. 

"okay thanks hehe." I rushed to the canteen. 

"y/n. YOU ARE LATE." Taeyang as usual nagged at me and handed me the fried chicken.

"thanks hehe." I sat on the bench to catch my breath. 

"anyways what did Rowoon say to you earlier?" Hwiyoung asked. 

"he wants to meet me after recess." 

"why does he want to meet you?" Taeyang got suspicious. 

"i don't know, we'll see later." I munched on the fried chicken. 

While we were chatting, Rowoon suddenly appeared in front of us. 

"y/n." Rowoon simply said and took me by my wrist.