21 | suspicions

I felt bored once I realised that our next subject was history. I was hoping that our teacher wouldn't attend class today. Well I always hoped that would happen but it never actually does. I faced the classroom door and starred at it hoping that our teacher doesn't walk in. 

"y/n, I didn't know you like history this much." Chani said as he saw me facing at the classroom door. 

"I don't, I'm just hoping the teacher doesn't walk in." I said while ruffling my hair. 

"I thought you were anticipating for her to come but it was the opposite." Chani laughed. 

"stop doing that to your hair." Rowoon pushed my hands away. 

"you look like a monster, it's scary." Rowoon said as he put my hair back nicely. 

"anyways I already followed you." Rowoon smirked.

I'm was shocked when he touched my hair, I never let anyone touch my hair but when it's Rowoon, I don't really mind and damn he followed me.

I sighed and that's when the history teacher walked in. Damn it I just wanted to fall asleep. I banged my head onto my desk and now I have a huge red mark on my forehead. I tried to cover it with my bangs but it looked horrible, so I just let it go. 

Usually when it's history period, I would fall asleep with Hwiyoung and later we would always get scolded by Taeyang who loves history classes. Maybe today is the first day I actually will try hard to pay attention in history class. 

I tried my best to pay attention but after 5 minutes my eyes started to shut down. I even slapped myself a little so that I would be awake but yup like I said this never works. I laid my head onto my desk and my eyes shut down immediately. I hope after class is over I can ask someone about what we learned so that I could make notes for Taeyang or I'm gonna get killed by him. 

ROWOON'S POV 

I looked over to y/n and her eyes were shutting slowly. I giggled at how cute she looked like. I tried to concentrate on the lesson but watching y/n is quite entertaining. I don't think she even knows that I'm watching her, well if she did she'd probably hit me or something. 

I looked away for a while and suddenly I heard a slap. I looked over to y/n and she was slapping herself to make herself wake up. 

TIME SKIP 

"y/n, wake up" I heard a voice calling my name, was I dreaming? 

After a few minutes the voice got louder and someone grabbed my shoulders to shake me up. I woke up and rubbed my eyes. 

"Is this a dream?" I asked myself looking around the classroom but there was no one. 

"no it isn't." 

"where is everyone?" I sighed and looked at the figure beside me. 

"it's 1:30pm, everyone is already on their way to the school gate." 

I looked at my watch and freaked out. Why didn't anyone wake me up earlier. 

"come on let's go home." Chani held my bag. 

I stood up from my seat and walked with Chani through the empty hallways. 

"where's Rowoon?" I asked. 

"he left a few minutes ago, he had something to do, I thought you knew." Chani was confused. 

"something to do? I think he has a schedule." I took my bag from Chani. 

"anyways thanks for waiting with me." I smiled and waved goodbye as we parted ways at the school gate. 

I kept thinking about what Rowoon had to do that so suddenly he didn't wait for me today. I mean he sat beside me, he could have woke me up before he left. I thought about it until I reached home. That reminds me I forgot to find for my diary in school. 

Without my diary I felt totally useless. Everything that happens in my life as well as some notes for classes were in there and now it's gone. I'm just hoping no one took it. 

Should I text Rowoon and ask him where he went or should I not meddle around in other people's lives. I held my phone in my hand, I hoped I would get a notification from at least Taeyang or Hwiyoung. That reminds me, Hwiyoung still hasn't replied to me, he didn't even read my messages. I decided to call him instead. 

"please pick up please pick up." I held onto the phone tightly. 

I waited for a while and all of a sudden I heard Hwiyoung's voice from the other line. 

"hey." He replied. 

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU." I shouted through my phone. 

"for what?" Hwiyoung tone changed to a scared one. 

"why didn't you read my messages?" 

"I was out of data, is that what you're so angry about?" He giggled. 

"no it's not that. It's about Ro-" I stopped. 

"nevermind......where did you guys go today? Why didn't you bring me with you guys?" I got suspicious. 

"about that well we had some things to do." Hwiyoung's voice was unclear. 

"what" I was expecting for an answer. 

"SKSKS.....y/n the l-line is breaking up....SKSKS...bye." Hwiyoung hung up the phone. 

He just hung up on me like that? I sighed and dumped myself onto my bed. I starred at the ceiling and Rowoon's figure appeared. I blinked my eyes and looked away. What was I thinking? 

I ended up sending a message to Rowoon and he read it immediately. 

"I'm at a photoshoot now." Rowoon replied with a picture too. 

I smiled once he gave me a reply. I looked at the picture and couldn't believe that he looks so good in a suit. I slapped myself, uhhh y/n what are you thinking, don't get attracted to him. I closed my face with a pillow and rolled around in my bed, I couldn't help it my heartbeat became faster everytime I see Rowoon. What is this feeling? 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : 

LMAO WHAT THE HECK Y/N HAHAHAHAHHAA