15 | date

I realized I did a huge mistake. 

I read the message and I couldn't believe my eyes..... The text was from ROWOON. What did I get myself into? I let out a big sigh and laid myself flat onto my bed. I was thinking of what I should wear? what I should call him? would I be awkward? and most importantly should I really go for it? 

I couldn't believe my eyes, so I pinched myself and took a glance at my phone once again. Rowoon's message was there, Rowoon already texted me the address. I wanted this to be a dream not reality-

AFTERNOON 

I can't believe I actually searched through my closet and found a decent dress. Should I wear this? or should I go for a casual look? I sighed and thought about it as Rowoon's seniors that he was talking about were his "model" seniors. 

"would this be good enough?" I asked Rowoon through our video call. 

I showed him the casual clothes that I wanted to wear as I'm not a fan of dresses and skirts. 

"That looks like what you wear to a neighbourhood convenient store" Rowoon commented. 

I starred blankly at him and I didn't want to show him my other choices which were the dress or the blouse with a skirt. 

" you should wear something a bit girly, I kinda told them that you like to wear dresses. So......you probably have a dress right?" Rowoon said cautiously on the other line. 

I gritted my teeth in annoyance and looked at the dress. 

"ya sure I have a dress, you idiot but at the same time after the date you owe me snacks." I demanded him. 

"snacks? sure anytime." Rowoon laughed. 

"What else did you tell them?" I asked as I was curious on how I was going to act.

"uh nothing much and also call me by my name, Seokwoo not Rowoon. Also I hope you actually come and don't ditch me." Rowoon said as he ended the call. 

I have to call him Seokwoo now? uhhhhhh can this day get any worse. This reminds me of sports day. 

[ Time skip ]

I took a taxi to the location Rowoon sent me and honestly I got to say that the restaurant they booked was fabulous. They have such expensive taste. 

I got out of the taxi and stood in front of the restaurant. I had doubts if I should enter or not. I actually could see Rowoon and his seniors chit-chatting with each other but Rowoon couldn't see me as his back was faced to the transparent glass where I was standing.

I sighed and hesitated. Just then Rowoon had to call me on my phone. Should I pick it up? should I not?. 

"miss, your phone is ringing." Someone who passed by told me and I had to pick it up. 

"y/n where are you?" Rowoon asked on the other line. 

"behind you." I answered and Rowoon turned around. 

Rowoon waved at me and I didn't know what to do so I waved back. Rowoon got up from his seat and rushed towards me. 

He held out his hand. 

"pssst, hold my hand." Rowoon signaled as we were suppose to act as a couple. 

I held Rowoon's hand and had the most forced smile on earth. When we stepped into the restaurant, I felt the embarrassment build up in me. I held my head down until we reached our seats. 

Rowoon brought me to my seat and introduced me to his seniors. 

"sunbaes (seniors) this is my beloved and shy girlfriend, Kin y/n." Rowoon said as he had the biggest smile on his face. On the other hand, I cringed by his words. What was that? I thought and just played along. 

"Hi, I'm Lee Seunghyub and I'm currently  a model for couture clothes." 

"Heyy, I'm Cha Hun, currently modelling with cats, also a youtuber and nice to meet you, Kim y/n, or should I say Seokwoo's girlfriend" 

I was in confusion and let out a fake laugh. I hit Rowoon a little on his leg and whispered to him. 

"with cats? what does he mean? who in the world is this weirdo." I asked as I was weirded out.

"I'll explain later, just go along with whatever they say." Rowoon said as he tried to get back to what his seniors were talking about. 

"You weren't lying when you said your girlfriend was pretty...." Seunghyub said as a compliment to me. 

"she's totally pretty and should audition as a model in our company." Chahun said as he showed him their company card to me. 

Rowoon was flustered as he didn't know his seniors would act like that. Rowoon laughed and pushed the business card away from me. 

"I'm sure y/n doesn't want to be a model. Am i right?" Rowoon looked at me waiting for me to answer. 

" y-yea? That's no where near my dream job." I laughed awkwardly and took a sip of water that was placed in front of me. 

"it's okay then we'll find someone else." Chahun smiled and put back his card. 

"anyways Seokwoo, you shouldn't have hidden your girlfriend from us." Seunghyub said as he took a bite of his food.

I smiled and thanked him. The whole date was really awkward as I couldn't set my mind that I was suppose to be his fake girlfriend for a day. Thankfully the date ended without any mistakes. 

"see you again y/n and Seokwoo." Rowoon's seniors waved goodbye as they exited the restaurant. 

"I'm so happy, it ended this quick." I said as I got up from my seat. 

"Hey hold on a second." Rowoon grabbed my wrist. 

I was lost, what else did he want? 

"you wanted snacks right?"  

Author's note :
I have 2 more papers of exam left ! 👉👈 Really can't wait till exam finished and i'm free lmao. Here's the update hehe.

»y/n and Rowoon on a dateeee !