25 | plan

The next day came in a flash. Once I woke up, I got hold of my phone to check our group chat. It looked like everyone understood what they were suppose to do. I grinned as I looked through our plan and cheered on everyone, hoping that it could be a success. 

I took a step into the bus, the wind brushed through my hair lightly. Wow it was awfully chilly today, was it going to rain? I didn't bring my umbrella with me today and I was too lazy to head back home to get my umbrella. I didn't have enough time either because I was in a rush. 

"I'm late." I looked at the time on my phone, I hope the bus could be a little faster. 

I looked around the bus to find a seat but like always it was peak hour so there's not much seats, even if there was it was for the elderly. I yawned and looked at my phone again. It would probably take another 5-10 minutes to arrive, I estimated. 

"Hey guys, where's y/n?" Dawon asked as the guys had already gathered at the place we promised to meet before classes start. 

"She said she's on her way." Taeyang said. 

"She's the chairman but she's late." Hwiyoung laughed.

I ran into the library and took a breath. 

"She's here." Zuho smiled. 

"sorry, I woke up late." I laughed awkwardly and headed to them. 

I started to explain our plan again incase some of them couldn't understand. I even gave them paper notes and texted them as an extra of what they were suppose to do. 

"Taeyang and Hwiyoung, you guys keep watch or even follow him if you can when Rowoon goes out of the class." 

"I and Jaeyoon will spy on Aera, just because." 

"Chani and Zuho, you guys keep an eye on Rowoon when he's in class and if you can please ask him some questions." 

"Dawon, you keep watch at the cafeteria. Just incase, you're more of a backup plan." 

"Youngbin, you keep watch from the library or in the library which one suits you more." 

"but Rowoon doesn't enter the library." Chani scoffed.

"Then he needs to keep watch on Aera instead because for a matter of fact she always goes to the library to feel the free aircond." I replied. 

"I guess that's all. If something suspicious goes on then text it into the group chat or find me." I smirked. 

"Class is going to start soon, please head back to your classes." Sir Inseong came in. 

We all stood up and headed to class. I gave a reassuring look to each one of them. The plan is going to go well, I hope so. 

We all starred at the classroom door. We were waiting for Rowoon and Aera to arrive. It took a while but then they entered together. 

"Act nAtUrAl" Jaeyoon whisper shouted and we all acted weirdly lmao, but I guess we didn't look that obvious. 

"Why were you starring at us? Jealous?" Aera said as she sat at her seat. I pretended I didn't hear her and looked away. 

"Ignore her." Taeyang patted my back. 

"Rowoon, are you really dating her?" Zuho questioned and I really didn't want to hear their conversation but instead I inched slightly nearer to them and heard a little of what they were talking about. 

"Isn't class starting, where's my exercise book that Sir Inseong gave out yesterday?" Rowoon avoided the question. 

"It's here, now tell me do you really like her?" Chani asked. 

Rowoon on the other hand sounded like he wanted to answer but he was hesitating. 

"Class open your text books." Just at that time Sir Inseong walked in. 

I sighed and inched back to my desk. I hope this is a fake relationship. I took my diary out and started to jot down some of my thoughts. I even had a page of our investigation about them lmao. I guess I could be a detective when I grow up. 

"y/n focus on the lesson." Taeyang snatched my diary away and put it under his desk. 

I puckered my lips and looked at the whiteboard. There was so much writing but all I could think of now was Rowoon. 

TIME SKIP 

At the end of the day, none of us got caught by Aera neither Rowoon. We gathered again at the library. 

"As for what I saw, at the cafeteria Aera was clinging onto Rowoon but Rowoon didn't have the loving aura but he was smiling though." Dawon said.

"Rowoon is the type that doesn't really show his emotions unless he's either really comfortable or close to you." Chani spoke up. 

I sighed but when I'm with Rowoon he usually has a big smile and laughs. Is it a sign that he's just comfortable with me? He doesn't actually like me? But then again he didn't show those emotions when he's with Aera. 

"I starred at Rowoon in class and he kept on looking at Aera." Zuho said.

"Isn't that a sign that he likes her or is there something up with them." Jaeyoon questioned. 

"I bet there's something up with her." 

"there's probably something in her bag or under her desk or in he locker." Dawon said as he stood up and punched the table lightly. 

"AERA MUST HAVE TOOK YOUR DIARY!" Youngbin stood up. 

"We have connected the dots." Taeyang squaled. 

I starred deeply at the bookshelf at the back of the library. I didn't listen to what they were talking about, I was in my own world. I looked at the bookshelf again and I saw something moving. I starred at it longer and I thought I was daydreaming but I'm sure I saw something move.

"I think there's someone else here." I stood up and approached the bookshelf. I took a peak and I saw someone's back.

"Sir Inseong?"

"Sir were you spying on us?" Taeyang questioned and Sir Inseong stood up. He brushed off the dust on him and adjusted his glasses. 

"I wasn't spying, I just happen to be here when you children walked in. I was finding for a book but I overheard your conversation, so I tried to hide myself but then unexpectedly y/n found me." Sir Inseong said as he scratched his head. 

"Sir do you want to join our team?" Hwiyoung held his hand out for a handshake with Sir Inseong. Sir Inseong nodded and we joined forces with our teacher lmao. 

It suddenly started to rain heavily and I had to stay back at school because I had some errands to do for the teachers. Taeyang and Hwiyoung headed home first. I looked through the window and it was still pouring heavily. 

I sighed as I approached the school gate, I guess I'm going to get soaked today. I ran into the rain but for some reason the rain didn't pour on me. It felt like someone had covered me with an umbrella. I looked beside me and it was Rowoon, he held his coat above us. I starred at him but he didn't look at me. We just ran together until we reached the bus stop. 

Author's note 

bruh guys y/n and Rowoon crumbs omg. Oh well so now Sir Inseong is in the team with them, will they get to uncover the truth?