14 | bad bad bad

" WTH Y/N, YOU BISH "

I heard someone scream while I was still in Rowoon's arms. Just then I realised, why did I hug Rowoon?

Who else would it be? Getting mad for nothing.... Yes Aera, it's her.

Aera walked towards us and grabbed me from my wrist.

"Get away from him!" Aera screamed.

I was having this thought in my brain where I wanted to hug Rowoon tighter just to make her annoyed but hell nah, the worst could happen.

Her grip on my hand tighten and she literally threw my hand out of hers and pushed me. I fell onto my knees. Not knowing what to feel, I just stood there on the floor. My knees got a little bit scraped onto the track and field floor and there's a little blood but nothing to make me cry.

"AERA WTH DID YOU DO THAT FOR !" Rowoon gasped as he helped me up.

"Y/n, are you okay?" he asked continuously until I stood up but I needed him for support.

Just then, Taeyang and Hwiyoung as well as Chani rushed to the scene. Taeyang looked really angry.

"Y/n are you okay?" Chani asked as he held my left hand.

"Come on let's find a paramedic." Hwiyoung said as he showed the way for the three of us.

"THIS IS NOT FAIR." Aera shouted.

"HOLD ON." Taeyang grabbed Aera by the wrist.

"Ewww, get your hands off me." Aera tried to make Taeyang's grip loosen.

"You have to apologize to y/n, you're not getting away with this." Taeyang said as he looked at her straight in the eyes and quickly rushed to find y/n.

Taeyang rushed off to find where y/n was. He asked everyone including Youngbin who seemed to pass by.

"Youngbin, do you know where y/n is?" Taeyang held onto Youngbin's shoulder.

"uh she's at the side of the changing room. I walked pass her just now. Did something happen to her?" Youngbin asked.

"Thanks and she just got a little scratch on her knee." Taeyang thanked him and rushed to the changing room.

Y/n on the other hand was walking with the help of Chani and Rowoon as well as Hwiyoung who led their way to find a paramedic.

"I'm fine, you guys don't need to hold me like this, I can walk by myself." I said as I tried to let go of them but they wouldn't let me.

"there's blood on your knee. What do you mean you're alright?" Chani said as he kept pointing at the stream of blood falling down my knee.

"Aera pushed you, you're not mentally okay." Rowoon said as he thought y/n would be that one girl that would shout at Aera because of what had happened but in the end the opposite happened. Y/n didn't get angry, instead she just let it go.

"lmao but never the less I still can walk by my own." I shrugged.

"stop babbling and sit at the corner, I already found a paramedic." Hwiyoung stopped our conversation.

"sorry" All three of us apologised and the paramedic came with a first aid kit in her hands. She wiped the blood with some antiseptic which really stings. I closed my eyes not wanting to see what she was doing so that at least I could lessen the pain.

"It's all done now." The paramedic said as she left.

"y/n, are you okay?" I heard someone asking me once he arrived in front of me.

That phrase again.....

"yes i'm fine fine fine." I answered without knowing it was Sir Inseong who came to see me.

Sport's day ended in a tragedy.....I sighed once the day was over. I headed home and suddenly the thought of how Chani helped me when I was hurt came into my mind. I feel so happy, Chani helped me. For some reason I also felt happy that Rowoon helped me too. I mean like it's probably because I wanted Aera to be annoyed that Rowoon takes care of me. Hmmmm at the same time, I didn't know Rowoon was someone like that? I thought he never cared about others. I guess he changed.

Date : XX March 2021

Oh well, sport's day didn't go as I planned since Aera had to come and push me and stuff happened. At the same time I'm still happy that I got another interaction with Chani , he probably cared about me so he helped me when I was hurt. hehe. Oh and also I saw another side of Rowoon, the caring side of him. I mean it's not like he's not caring, it's just that I've never seen him like that.

[ TIME SKIP ]

MAGIC SHOP PLAYED ( magic shop is a song by bts, if you don't know)

My phone was ringing that means someone is calling me and I'm being a lazy ass person not caring about it and wanted to continue sleeping.

My phone kept ringing and I felt annoyed so I picked it up.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I shouted into the phone.

"wow what a temper." The person on the other line responded.

"why did you call me so early in the morning and what do you want, I don't have time for your nonsense at this hour." My eyes were half open.

"first of all it's not that early in the morning and second, would you be my date this afternoon." The person answered.

"sorry but I'm not interested in your offer. Besides, I don't even know you so I'm hanging up now." I shrugged and was thinking that this dude on the other line went totally nuts, who would be sane enough to ask a girl out with him if he doesn't even know her.

"wait wait hold on a second. I'm sure you know me and please help me y/n? I just need to make my seniors think I have a girlfriend, so that they would stop putting me on blind dates. Just this once please~" He begged on the other line.

For some reason without hesitation, I answered yes because suddenly I wasn't in the right mind.

Just as I wanted to lay back down onto my soft and comfy mattress, my phone buzzed signaling that I had a message. Ugh who is it this time? I shrugged and woke up to look at my phone.

[ You have a new message ]

I opened the message and wow that was when I realised I did a huge mistake......

Author's note :

I updated hehe. Sorry for the late update as I'm still busy with exams and uhhh really I have to revise lmao but here ya go I'm updating a chapter for yall. Hope you liked it and hopefully the next chapter is coming out next week! anyways who do you think y/n is going on a date with ?