06 | Zuho

"What are you two doing here?"

I looked at the tall figure with a familiar face, standing in front of us.

"BAEK ZUHO?" I was shocked.

I got off the sofa immediately and stood in front of him.

"She's just accompanying me for my training." Rowoon said as he stood up and passed me my phone.

"sure. Then why did you ask me to come here?" Zuho ignored me and sat on the sofa.

"No reason. Just incase y/n flees away." Rowoon shrugged and went back to training.

I felt really awkward with both of them here. I didn't know where to go, so I ended up leaning on the wall while looking through my social media.

I took a glance at Zuho. I really wanted to apologize to him but he was busy with his phone too.

"uh Zuho." I spoke up. He didn't hear me.

"B A E K Z U H O." I said louder so that he could hear me.

He finally turned to my direction.

"what?" He turned off his phone.

"About the other day, I'm sorry." I looked down to my feet.

"You mean the day you left me?" He questioned.

"um...I had some things to do and I forgot to tell you. Sorry." I lied.

"it's okay. It wasn't anything important." Zuho had a forced smile.

Rowoon appeared beside Zuho as he put his arm around Zuho's shoulders.

"What are you guys talking about? It seems serious." Rowoon laughed awkwardly.

"Nothing." Zuho plainly answered and pushed Rowoon's arm away.

"I have things to do, bye." Zuho waved goodbye as he walked away.

"He seems mad. What did you do?" Rowoon squinted his eyes.

I didn't answer him and picked up my backpack.

"where are you going?" Rowoon held my bag.

"Home."

I pulled my bag and left him.

[ TIME SKIP ]

I came to school just on time today. I really didn't want to be late again.

Once I reached my classroom, Taeyang was standing in front of the door with his hands folded.

"y/n. You have some explanations." He simply said and dragged me to my seat.

I elbowed Hwiyoung.

"OUCH!" Hwiyoung pouted.

"You told him didn't you."

Hwiyoung smiled and scratched his head. Aish Hwiyoung, why did you have to tell Taeyang.

"y/n, explain to me what happened. Why were you with Rowoon yesterday?" Taeyang pestered.

"It's too long to explain so just deal with it."

Rowoon entered class and the whole class started to fangirl about him. I don't understand why people like him that much?

"errand girl or should I just call you y/n?" Rowoon had a big smile plastered on his face as he came towards me.

I closed my face with my textbook not wanting to look at him. He pushed my textbook away and handed me money. Do I get paid for being an errand girl?

"Here's some money to buy me bread." Rowoon handed it to me. I thought I was getting paid.

"It's okay. I'll do it." Aera suddenly appeared beside Rowoon. She tried to snatch the money from my desk.

"No." Rowoon took the money back and glared.

I just laughed. Aera is never going to be on a good term with Rowoon.

"Stop laughing." Aera said with some attitude. Like I care?

"You're his errand girl now? What a pathetic way to try to date him." Aera blurted.

"what? Date him? I would never do that." I felt the disgust of just thinking about it.

"Then don't interfere with Rowoon." Aera slammed her fists on my desk.

"THE TEACHER IS COMING!" Dawon shouted.

Aera went back to her seat and Taeyang looked like wanted to murder Aera so bad. I wish he could.

"Sorry for all the trouble." Zuho turned towards me.

"why are you apologizing?" I questioned.

"I apologize on Rowoon's behalf." Zuho turned back to the whiteboard.

That's so unfair to Zuho, he's like Rowoon's minion.

"Kim Seokwoo, you're going to regret." I muttered under my breath.