30 | diary

I blacked out and by the time I opened my eyes, I was in my bedroom. I woke up from my bed and held my head. The dizziness still hasn't gone away. I walked out of my room and was greeted by my mom who was waiting at the dining table.

"y/n, you finally woke up?" My mom asked as she approached me. 

"Are you okay?" My father stroked my hair. 

" I'm fine but what happened?" I asked. 

" You blacked out because you were too exhausted and one of your friends brought you home. He even ran in the rain. Since it's already late, I let him sleep here." My mom answered as she pointed to the sofa. I looked towards the place she was pointing and I was shocked. 

"KiM SeoKwOo?" I held my hands to my face in shock. 

"I haven't seen this friend of yours? It's usually Taeyang or Hwiyoung. Who is he?" Mom asked as she looked at Rowoon who was fast asleep on the sofa. 

"He's Kim Seokwoo. You probably haven't seen him because he transferred to another school when we were in senior year and I didn't have time to introduce him to you." I said as I starred at Rowoon. 

"He's a handsome one." Mom laughed as she hit me lightly on the shoulder. 

"Of course, he's a model." I scoffed and laughed too. 

"Are you sure he's just a friend?" Mom snickered. 

"YES HE IS, of course we're just friends, it's like me with Taeyang and Hwiyoung." I said as my face started to turn red. 

"Not too loud, he's asleep." Father said as he went into his bedroom. 

"That's not what your face says." Mom scoffed as she stood up from her seat. 

" You better wash up quickly and get a blanket for your supposedly 'friend'. He must be freezing." Mom said as she went back into her room to get some sleep. 

I washed up and looked through my room for an extra blanket. I can't believe Rowoon took me home, I thought it would be Taeyang. I peeked through the gap from my door to see if Rowoon was still asleep and looks like he was sound asleep. So I creeped out as soft as possible so that he wouldn't wake up. I brought a soft blanket in my hands and put it on him slowly. 

Just as I wanted to walk back to my bedroom, he held my wrist. I stopped and tried to loosen his grip but instead he pulled me and I landed on him lightly. I looked away and Rowoon looked into my eyes. 

"y/n, you admitted that I'm handsome. Thank you." Rowoon smiled. 

"y/n, thank you for waiting for me and I swear everything that happened in high school was a misunderstanding." Rowoon said softly as he was still half asleep. I felt uncomfortable because I was right on top of him which meant I was on his chest. I could feel the amount of embarrassment in me shoot up. My face turned red as I heard Rowoon's half awake voice. 

"y/n, can you forgive me? Aera and I were never a thing. It was all fake, I did it all because I wanted to get back your diary from her. She threatened me, she said if I didn't do what she wanted, she would make your life miserable but she still did and you had to go through all of that just because of me. I should have just made her stop when she made the article, she was too much but I was scared if I ever did anything she would do something to you. I should have been brave but I wasn't. I'm sorry y/n." Rowoon held my hand to make me hit him. 

I teared up a little while listening to his explanation. 

Rowoon stood up from the sofa and he rummaged through his bag, he took out something and it was my diary. The diary I longed for, the one that's been missing for 2 years the one that had all my secrets the one that was precious to me and he finally got it back for me and he kept it for me. 

"I wanted to give this to you before I went overseas but I had bad timing and I didn't get to meet you." Rowoon handed me my diary and I embraced it tightly. 

"Rowoon, thank you so much and you don't have to be sorry anymore..." I cried even more. 

"y/n, I like you too." Rowoon said as he hugged me tightly. 

"Did you look through my diary?" I laughed lightly while hugging him back. 

"Nope, Taeyang told me." Rowoon said. 

YAAAAA YOO TAEYANG YOU'RE GOING TO DIE BUT I'M STILL THANKFUL HE TOLD ROWOON. 

MOM's POV 

"See, I knew they weren't just friends." I held my hand out to get money from my husband. 

"ugh, why did I even bet." My husband sighed. 

From the first glance I knew he was special. 

[ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING DIARY ! ] 

Author's note :

Okay so this marks the end of this book ! It's such a short ending but I hope you guys liked it! I decided to end with a happy ending and sorry I didn't spill much tea in this book, I really wanted to spill more secrets but then while I was writing this book, I felt like maybe I shouldn't spill the tea so I didn't hehe. If you feel like you want to ask questions regarding this book then just spill your questions, I'll try my best to answer <3