outro.

» Thank you so much for supporting and loving this book so much <3

» This is just an outro too say how much I want to thank all of you for reading my book from the start and have been waiting for updates every week. I had a lot of fun reading your comments and sorry for the ones I did not answer. I love how most of you flooded the comment section with such entertaining and hilarious comments hehe.

» Hope you guys had a fun time reading this book and felt all the sad, cute, heart-fluttering, cringe, hateful and many more emotions... To be honest I'm not a really good writer to be exact I think I'm just moderate but I'm really happy that many of you are happy with my work and want me to publish more books.

» Btw most of the scenes in this book are from kdramas because I'm now a huge fan of kdrama and kpop of course lmao. TMI my bias is Rowoon haha.

» Once again thank you so much fkr supporting and I hope you guys would support my next works and my previous ones too. Stay tuned for my next book.

» REMINDER - Please stay safe everyone and always follow the health regulations so that we can fight covid-19 together ! Also keep on supporting SF9 !  

WITH LOVE, 

cherry_kookiies / author-nim <3