24 | secret

FLASHBACK  ( Zuho's POV ) 

"boys please gather up" Sir Inseong said. 

"This session will be about sharing about yourself with each other, usually secrets will come out in this session, if it does please do not make it into something big, because a secret is something that is meant to be kept but if it gets out today, it's not my fault. okay?" Sir Inseong said as all the boys started to gather up in a circle. 

"Do we really have to do this?" Hwiyoung sighed. 

"yes, so that you can get closer with each other." Sir Inseong smiled and walked away. 

"Who wants to start first?" Dawon volunteered right away. 

All the guys started to share their secrets and TMI of themselves, we laughed a lot and had a fun time. 

"hey guys, don't you think y/n likes Rowoon?" Dawon laughed lightly. 

"shuush..." Hwiyoung made Dawon speak softly so that the girls group couldn't hear us. 

"can we really talk about this?" Taeyang questioned. 

"not really but might as well since Rowoon's not here today." Dawon sighed. 

"she always stares at Rowoon....I mean isn't that a sign?" Jaeyoon asked curiously. 

"I guess so...." I answered without realising. I hit my lips lightly. I shouldn't have said that. 

"it's not just me who thinks so too." Dawon scoffed. 

"we shouldn't meddle in others business." Taeyang sighed as he wanted to stop the comversation. 

"okay, let's talk about something else." Dawon changed the subject. 

FLASHBACK ENDED 

"That's how we knew that you probably liked him and from then we always talked about you and Rowoon. I apologise on the behalf of the boys, that we gossiped about you." Zuho looked down. 

I'm screwed, I didn't know everyone knew, I thought I was the only one. 

"come on, you said you wanted to buy me bread." I pulled Zuho away to the bread area.

"Does Chani know too?" I sighed. 

"Of course. Every guy in our class except Rowoon knows." Zuho laughed and handed me the bread. 

"I need to investigate what's going on between Rowoon and Aera, Rowoon's obviously acting strange." I thought while munching on the bread. 

"I mean we can hold a secret meeting with all the guys." Zuho said as he scrolled through his phone. 

"This is not a movie but I like your idea." I laughed and almost choked on my bread. Remember y/n don't talk or laugh when you're eating lmao. 

After classes ended, finally it was time to head back home. We all gathered together at the library. I sighed and waited for Zuho to enter the library. 

"why are you here?" Taeyang asked me. 

"I'm the chairman of this meeting." I laughed and waited for the others. 

"I'm here." Zuho waved and sat beside me. A few minutes later the others arrived too. We sat in a circle and started the meeting. 

"Why are we here?" Dawon whispered. 

"We have a secret mission." I whispered back. 

"We need all of you guys to help y/n." Zuho whispered. 

"Why are we whispering?" Jaeyoon asked as there was no one in the library. 

I looked around and laughed. 

"okay we should not whisper, let's talk normally." 

I took out a piece of paper that had mine and Zuho's plan in finding out what's really happening between Rowoon and Aera. 

"Whoa, you guys planned this out without us?" Chani scoffed.

"sorry." I smiled and continued to explain the plan. 

"you're sure there's no one here right?" I faced to Youngbin. 

"yup. I already locked the door." Youngbin had a reassuring look. 

"We need to keep this top secret and no one else should know our plan, if this spreads out then it must be one of you guys." I starred at them. 

"Whoa, stop with the death glare." Hwiyoung felt offended. 

"What I thought was right, you do like Rowoon." Dawon giggled. 

My face turned red and I tried to change the topic. 

"come on, let's head back home." Taeyang stood up. 

"What are you guys doing here? Aren't you going home?" Sir Inseong approached us. 

"Didn't you say you locked the doors?" I whispered to Youngbin. 

"I did." 

I stood up immediately and smiled. Zuho on the other hand snatched the paper on the table and shoved it into his bag. 

"We just wanted to help Youngbin and Taeyang with their library duties." I laughed awkwardly and everyone stood up. 

"and we were just going to head home." Taeyang smiled as we all dashed to the door immediately. 

"Well, I heard everything." Sir Inseong said to himself and walked out too. 

"Our plan would have been a disaster." Jaeyoon sighed. 

"This is why we need to be extra careful and the plan starts tomorrow." I held a thumbs up. 

I was happy that everyone was on my side. Who would believe that those two would end up together? There's always something fishy about Aera. My plan is going to work out perfectly. Time to head back home.

I jumped onto my bed and looked through social media. I scrolled through instagram and accidentally pressed on Rowoon's profile. 

I sighed and looked at his new post. 

"how could you do this to me." I sighed and liked the picture. 

I scrolled through the comments. 

is he in a relationship? user 567 commented 

who's this lucky girl? user 789 commented 

who's hand is that? user 892 commented

I was in disbelieve, it was picture of his hand holding another person's hand and for sure it was Aera's because of the bracelet she's wearing. I know damn well it was her bracelet. I threw my phone onto my bed and shoved my face into my pillow. What's happening this looks so real, I thought to myself. 

I scrolled through Aera's instagram but she hasn't posted anything yet, I sighed. Does Rowoon actually like her more than she likes him? 

Y/n stop thinking about it, you'll get the truth soon. 

Author's note :

OOOPPPPPP BELIEVE IT OR NOT LMAO.