28 | reunion

2 YEARS LATER ( 2023 )

I graduated from high school 2 years ago, weirdly it felt like I graduated yesterday. This was my first year in university and yes apparently I entered the same university as Taeyang and Hwiyoung. All three of us got into the same university together, we thought we would get different ones but I guess we were inseparable. 

It was one breezy spring afternoon, I walked around the university, wondering where we would head to eat lunch, maybe a nearby restaurant or a new cafe. At the same time, I was awaiting for Taeyang and Hwiyoung to arrive. I wondered around and ended up at the university garden. I smiled as the flowers looked beautiful. 

"y/n, we searched everywhere for you." Taeyang let out a big sigh as he clinged himself onto my arm. 

"I thought we promised to meet at the front gate?" Hwiyoung on the other hand sat on the floor because he was exhausted after they were running around to find me. 

"Sorry, I got attracted to the flowers?" I laughed awkwardly and patted their backs.

"Come on let's head to this cafe I found." I shared the location with them. 

We reached the cafe around 2pm as it was less packed. I chose the cafe because it was one of the most popular cafes among the students in our university. 

"Guys, this is shocking. Dawon said he has a girlfriend!" Hwiyoung laughed and showed us his text with Dawon. 

"Bruh, that's shocking." I laughed. 

"How about you y/n? Aren't you going to get a boyfriend soon?" Taeyang sighed. 

Well I still haven't found the one yet and I have someone in mind but I guess I'll never find someone like him again. Last year one of my juniors from high school confessed to me but I turned him down because I wasn't interested in him also I only treated him as a junior and nothing more. On the other hand, Taeyang and Hwiyoung kept dragging me to blind dates and it's just been a disaster as I wasn't interested. They even gave up at some point. 

"Don't tell me you're still thinking about him?" Taeyang questioned. 

I smiled and looked away. 

"Get over him y/n. You need to find someone else, he's not going to come back anymore." Hwiyoung said as he patted my back. 

I still can't take the fact that Rowoon moved to [ you choose a country ] because of his modelling career. That fact still lingers in my mind and he didn't even say bye. The last time I said anything to him was when he helped me to pick up the rubbish from my locker and he hugged me too. After that, I never talked to him and a few weeks after he went overseas. The gossip about me died down after a few days since he left and I lived somewhat normally after that. I never took any interest in Aera and Rowoon anymore. 

"Let's meet with the guys tomorrow." Taeyang suggested.

"Why not?" I immediately texted the group chat. Most of their response were positive and some haven't answered. 

TIME SKIP

I dumped myself onto my bed and starred at my phone. 

TEXT

Dawon : Y/n, let's have a reunion instead.

Y/n : Are you sure? We need to contact the whole batch.

Youngbin : I'm sure Dawon has connections and y/n what's so hard, we have social media.

Jaeyoon : I have more than Dawon.