23 | unbelievable

Rowoon's POV 

"unbelievable, you must really have feelings for y/n" Aera said as she approached me. 

I didn't want to have anything to do with her, she's been disturbing y/n lately and y/n hates her too. She even tried to flirt with me and calls me her baby? Hell no. 

I felt annoyed seeing her figure walk towards me, what else would she want me to do and how does she know I have feelings for y/n?

"it's better than having feelings for you" I looked away. 

"do you want y/n to die?" She laughed and took a step back. 

I turned around and held her by her collar.

"Don't ever try to hurt y/n." The anger in me shot up. 

"Hold on, I don't want any violence to happen." Sir Inseong approached us as he took my hand off from Aera's collar. 

I stepped back and held my head down. 

" follow me to the discipline room." Sir Inseong pulled us by our sleeves. 

"why? He didn't do anything to me and I didn't do anything to him, we were just talking." Aera said as she glared at me. I sighed as I did not want to be in the same room as her. 

"I don't think that's what I saw." Sir Inseong said as he dragged us to the discipline room and we got our punishments. 

"this is your fault." Aera scoffed and stormed out of the room. 

I walked out and Aera was waiting out of the room. I tried to avoid her. 

"I have something you might want." Aera said as she opened her bag.

I looked into her bag and I was shocked. 

"give me that, it's not yours." I held my hand out. Aera laughed. 

"not so easily, I have conditions." Aera had a sinister look on her face. 

She's making me annoyed. 

TIME SKIP ( back to y/n's POV ) 

I sighed when I woke up for school, it's been a week since my diary went missing. I'm just hoping it doesn't end up in the wrong hands. If it even ended up in someone's hands I hope it's one of the teachers. 

I rushed off to school as I was running late today, I spent to much time thinking about my diary. 

"YOO TAEYANG." I shouted out once I reached in front of the classroom. 

Taeyang was shocked and he rushed to cover my mouth. 

"why are you so loud today?" Taeyang said as he dragged me to my seat. 

"didn't you say you wanted to buy me a new diary?" I sat down to catch my breath. 

"I did?" Taeyang laughed and slowly took out something from his bag. 

"here it is! and happy early birthday from me and Hwiyoung!" Taeyang smiled widely while handing me the new diary. 

"finally you don't need to think about your old diary anymore, now you can start a new one." Hwiyoung said as he sat in his seat. 

"thanks and this looks similar to my old one." I smiled and opened the book to check it out. 

"I know what you like." Taeyang said with a confident look. 

"hey, we picked it together" Hwiyoung pouted. 

I opened up the book and started to write, I was as busy as a bee when I'm with my diary.