03 | choose

"should I? " I scratched my head and leaned on the wall just before walking out of the school gate.

"maybe I shouldn't"

"shouldn't what?" I heard a voice beside me.

"Yaaaa JAEYOON, you scared me." I jumped in fear.

"Sorry y/n."

"it's okay."

"anyways what were you thinking about?"

"uh nothing."

"okay then let's walk home together."

"but i'm walking with Hwiyoung and Taeyang." I lied to him hoping that he doesn't know about their practice.

"they have practice today, y/n." Jaeyoon held my hand and dragged me out of the school gate.

"wait..." I pulled my hand out from his grip.

"What is it? You don't want to walk with me?" Jaeyoon pouted.

I was contemplating in my brain if I should tell him about Zuho or just walk with him.

"Nooo, I'm fine walking with you but the thing is...." I stuttered and my brain went completely blank.

"Is...?" Jaeyoon was waiting for an answer.

I should just walk with Jaeyoon, besides I don't even know Zuho that well we only met today and we're practically strangers right? I don't trust strangers.

"m-my shoelace is untied." I laughed awkwardly and quickly crouched down to untie and tie my shoelaces back.

"you should have just told me that." Jaeyoon smiled and we walked back home together. I felt kind of sorry and bad for Zuho. I lied to Jaeyoon too.

ZUHO'S POV

The bell rang that means it's time to go back, I packed my belongings and walked out of class.

"Zuho." Rowoon called my name.

I looked back and Rowoon signalled me to meet them at the basketball court.

"What is it this time?" I thought to myself and looked at my watch.

It would only take 5 minutes right?

I walked to the basketball court and waited for Rowoon and Chani.

"Can't you be faster." I said annoyed.

"Sorry bro, but I wanted to talk about something to you." Rowoon held my shoulder.

Chani just stood there blankly and took out a basketball from his bag.

"Let's talk at the side." Rowoon pulled me.

"What's up with you and that girl." Rowoon questioned.

"What do you mean?" I was confused.

"The one that bumped into me at the classroom door. I saw you talking with her."

"aaa nothing, I just told her to watch out for you."

"really?"

"Anyways I need to meet someone." I looked at my watch to make an excuse and walked away.

"Bruh, what is wrong with Rowoon." I thought in my head.

I made my way to the front gate and I hope I wasn't too late. I was suppose to meet with y/n.

"y/n" I saw her bag from a far.

But y/n didn't hear me besides she was walking with a guy.

Did she forget that we're suppose to meet at the school gate? I kept questioning myself and just continued to think that I saw the wrong thing.

"so you're going to meet that girl huh." Rowoon suddenly appeared beside me.

"That's not your problem." I walked away.

Y/n's POV

"uh thanks for walking home with me.. and where's your house?" I asked Jaeyoon.

"It's right at the end." Jaeyoon pointed at the left direction.

"wait, I didn't know you live a tinsy bit near to me." I laughed.

"it's been 5 years but you never realised." Jaeyoon laughed and bid goodbye.

"see you tomorrow."

I went straight to my bedroom and kept thinking of what I should say to Zuho tomorrow.

Should I tell him that I had extra classes? or should I tell him I had something important to do. What should I say to him?

I jumped onto my bed and looked at my phone.

[ you have been added into CLASS 5-2's chatroom ]

We have a chatroom now? Oh well let me save some phone numbers.

I looked through the list of members and I saw a profile photo that caught my attention.

I tapped on it and just starred at it for a few seconds

I tapped on it and just starred at it for a few seconds. Well they weren't lying when they said he was a model.

I scrolled through the list and I found Zuho's number. Should I text him? Or should I just tell him face to face? What should I do?