29 | reunion part 2

"Aren't you going to show up?" I said to myself. As I was anticipating for him to arrive.

"Park y/n, is that really you?"

I heard a familiar voice. The voice I didn't want to hear, the voice that brought me chills. I faced the person who called my name and I prepared for the worst.

"Choi Aera? It's me." She said as she acted surprised to see me. I smiled and handed her a goodie bag.

"wow you really changed in 2 years, you're not a loser anymore." Aera scoffed and took the goodie bag.

"Well you haven't changed that attitude of yours either." I smirked.

"ugh, at least I have a boyfriend, unlike you." Aera muttered.

I mean she came alone without a guy with her, am I going to believe her? Please.

"I have one too." I said in a hurry. I shouldn't have said that.

"YOu Do?" Chani was shocked.

I hit Chani lightly and signaled him to play along with it.

"are you sure, doesn't look like you do?" Aera let out a big laugh and pushed me away by my shoulder. She wasn't going to believe me either way.

"Are you here to fight or for the reunion?" Taeyang said as he wanted Aera to move along. Aera didn't say anything and just headed in.

"Chani, I'm going to the bathroom." I said as I took my make up bag and headed into the bathroom.

After a few minutes of washing my face and applying my make up again, I finally headed out of the bathroom. Chani was waiting for me at the exit.

"y/n are you done? You were long, you left me there all alone-" I put my finger onto Chani's lips to make him stop talking.

"Let's head back into the hall." I headed to the entrance. Just before I headed in I looked at the attendance list and it was already full which meant everyone's already here. I blinked twice looking at the names written on the sheet of paper.

"KIM SEOKWOO?" I was shocked.

"What's wrong y/n?" Chani asked as he looked at the sheet of paper too.

"nothing." I smiled and folded the paper.

"Did you check the attendance list properly?" I asked Chani and he blankly answered a yes.

"No one suspicious? No one weird?" I asked again.

"No? Why? is there someone we don't know in the list?" Chani frowned.

"Nope, let's head in, we don't want to miss the party."

TIME SKIP

The reunion was coming to an end but I never saw Rowoon's figure. Did I see the names wrongly, was it Kim Deokwoo from class 5-3? I bet I saw the right name. I looked around the hall but I didn't see his tall figure anywhere. No one else in our school has the same height or is taller than Rowoon so if he actually came I would have seen him from a far. I guess I really saw the wrong name.

"y/n, it's been a long time since I've seen you." One of the my girl classmates came to me and she gave me a hug.

"same goes to you too." I laughed awkwardly because I wasn't really close to the girl classmates just because I was closer to the guys. I hanged out more with the guys because I guess they were more reliable especially Taeyang and Zuho. They were one of the many guy friends that would actually give me advice and such.

"y/n, you did a great job today with the goodie bags." Dawon praised as he passed beside me. I showed a thumbs up and proceeded to chit chat around with the guys.

"Who's ready for a lucky draw?" Jaeyoon the MC said as he jiggled around a box that was filled with our names. Everyone was so enthusiastic as the prizes were very expensive and everyone wanted it.

"Dawon, you should assist Jaeyoon." Taeyang nudged Dawon's shoulder and Dawon was forced to go on stage.

On the other hand, I suddenly felt a bit dizzy so I headed out of the hall to sit at the staircase. I guess I felt dizzy because I was exhausted. I told one of the guys to take the gift for me if my name was called and I'm sure if my name was called it's either Hwiyoung or Chani that will be the first to get on stage.

I leaned my head on the staircase bar and closed my eyes. I sat there for a few minutes because I didn't want to be in a hall that was full of loud noises and my head felt like it was banging itself here and there. My headache was even worse. I needed some mineral water but my headache was killing me. I couldn't even stand up.

"y/n? Here's some water."

The person in front of me handed me a bottle of water.

"Thank you." I replied and slowly chugged onto the bottle of water.

"Are you okay?" The figure in front of me asked but I was too dizzy to see who it was. My vision became blurry and the next thing I knew was that I blacked out.

Author's note :

OH NO Y/N ! yall what's gonna happen to y/n and sorry I guess this chapter was a bit short.