Prologue

"Mom? Please don't send me to Hogwarts? What if I can't find someone if I'm going to a school full of humans..?" Remus fearing to his mother while driving to his new school.

"Remus. Honey. You'll be ok. Plus there are some werewolves that go to that school, but stay undercover because humans aren't too fond of us..." Hope explained to Remus.

"THEN WHY AM I GOING TO A HUMAN SCHOOL!?"

"Remus calm down...it'll be ok," Lyall trying to comfort his son. "Besides! I went to one and so did your mother and we turned out perfectly fine!"

"I guess I'll give it a try?"

"That's the spirit honey!"

"Heh...yeah..."

"Oh Remus please don't be like this," Hope trying to knock some sense into her son. "I know it's scary. You just learning how to fully keep control of your wolf form during the day, and I know it's uncomfortable hiding your ears and tail, but it has to be done."

"Remus just understand that we're just trying to keep you safe," his father trying to explain.

"Then why are you sending me to Hogwarts..?"

"Because we want you to have some sort of social life with your peers."

"Mom? Dad?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"Hm..?"

"What happens if I get bullied because I'm gay..?" Remus almost broke down into tears at this point.

"Oh Remus is the real reason why you are worried about going to Hogwarts?"

Remus just stayed quite allowing a tear slip from his eye. "Maybe?"

"Oh Remus there's nothing to worry about," his mother explained. "I bet the friends that you make at Hogwarts will love and protect you at all costs!"

"Never mess with a wolf is what I say! Even if someone messes with you, just show them who's boss!" Lyall trying to burst some energy and confidence into his son.

"LYALL! We don't want our son getting into trouble because he decided to beat someone half to death!" Hope bursting out to her husband. "Besides," she continues, "if you knew your son he's not like that. He's loving and caring like me. Not some savage like you!"

"Oh come on Hope! You know he has some of me in him," Lyall trying to convince his wife.

"Yes, the careful side of you, not the savage side."

"Mom's right dad, and you know it," Remus giggled out.

"Oh not you too Remus!"

Remus and his mom laughed unitedly at his father.

"You two I swear..." Lyall spoke.

"Love you too love."

As Remus finished his left over giggles, he looked outside to see a castle looking type of school to hear his father say, " We're here!"

As they pulled up into the parking spot in the lot, Remus gulped, not being ready for whatever is going to happen to him once he stepped out of the car.