Chapter 17: Regulus

Sirius never came back that night of the full moon. Remus was very worried about him. Yes Remus is ok now, but he doesn't really care about himself. He's really worried about Sirius. James and Peter ended up staying the night at the Lupin's hoping for Sirius to come back. It is now Saturday morning and there was still no Sirius.

"Where could he be?" Remus whispered, but still loud enough for his two other friends to hear him. Remus has his wolf ears down and his tail around his waist. He's looking out the window in hope to spot Sirius somewhere outside.

"I don't know Moony," James responded with no enthusiasm that he usually has. He's just as worried for his friend. He's like a brother to him and he wouldn't know what to do if he lost him.

"I'm going to go look for him."

"No Moony you can't!"

"And why not James?"

"Because it's dangerous Rem. Trust me on this one. I've heard rumors about the Black of Night Hunters, and they don't take too kindly on trespassing, plus werewolves because that's what they're known for hunting."

"James. I don't think they'll know I'm a werewolf because it's day out right now, and who said I'm going to their house? Heck I don't even know where they live!"

"Because that's where Sirius is."

"How do you know that?"

"Where else would they take him? He's one of the heirs to that whole werewolf hunting business. They wouldn't just let him out there to die, even though he's refusing to be part of it."

"I guess...but still. Can we at least go for a walk?"

"Yeah I don't see why not? Petes you up for it?"

"Sure, I don't mind."

They asked Remus' parents if they could go out for a walk and they said that yes they can. The boys decided to go to Lily's house to see if she wanted to come walk with them, so that what they did. Lily doesn't live too far away from Remus', and plus they were planning on walking into town anyway and they have to pass Lily's neighborhood to get there.

Once they got to Lily's house they knocked on the door. Who answered the door seemed to be Lily's sister Petunia because she looked way to young to be her mother. That and Remus has met Petunia before. Not the prettiest flower of the bunch.

"Hi Petunia! Is Lily home by any chance?" Remus said politely.

"Yes she is," Petunia answered. "What do you want with my little sister hm? Take her out on a date Remus?"

"Petunia we've been over this. I'm not interested in Lily, she's interested in someone else, and we're just friends. Plus I have two other people right behind me so there's no date. Just hanging out with friends."

"Whatever you say Remus. LILY!" Petunia called.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT TUNI!?" Lily called back to her older sister.

"REMUS IS HERE WITH TWO OTHER BOYS!"

After that they heard someone come running down the stairs. Lily appeared in sight and had a big smile on her face.

"Hey guys what do you need?" She asked.

"Hi Lily. We were wondering if you wanted to come for a walk with us by any chance?" Remus asked.

"I don't see why not. Where are we going?"

"We were planning on walking into town," James answered this time.

"Yeah sure. Just let me grab something and I'll be right back." Lily then ran back up the stairs to grab her phone and a mini purse for her things.