Epilogue

"Who's the cutest baby ever! You are. Yes you are," Sirius is tickling and cooing at his three month old godson Harry Potter. He was born on July thirty-first nineteen-eighty. He's James' and Lily Potter's infinit child, who's one of the cutest thing ever.

Lily and James are both out on a date to celebrate their one year anniversary of marriage, so that means that they left both Remus and Sirius on baby duty. They don't care though because they would do anything to see the cutest baby in the world, Sirius' words exact. Lucky for them is that there was not a full moon tonight, but tomorrow night, so Lily and James got lucky that there was no full moon tonight.

"Sirius calm down with little Harry now would you," Remus told his boyfriend.

"I'm sorry Remus, but just look at him!" Sirius picked up the giggling baby boy who looks like his dad when he was a baby, minus the bright green eyes. "He can get any girl he could dream of Moony."

"Or boy," Remus added.

"Ah yes he could be gay like us," Sirius said.

Harry gurgled at his statement.

"Oh my god Remus!" Sirius yelled, maybe a bit too loudly for Remus' liking. "This is a sign!"

"What? Him gurgling after you said he could be gay like us?" Remus raised his eyebrow.

"Of course Moony! How could it not be a sign?"

"Oh I don't know Pads. Maybe it's because it was a coincidence of the sort."

"Ok then. If you believe that so much then let's test it out," Sirius positioned Harry so he would be looking at him. "Ok Harry. How do you feel about girls?" Harry just tilted his head in a bit of confusion. "Ok how do you feel about boys then?" Harry had a little smile on his face and started giggling. Sirius turned his head towards Remus to give him the I-told-you-so-face.

Remus just shook his head and told him, "if he comes to us saying he has a girl crush I'm going to say I told you so."

"Ok, but if he comes to us saying that he has a boy crush I'm going to go do a little dance and say I told you so!" Sirius said swinging Harry back and forth to make the three month old scream in excitement. "Yeah we're going to prove Uncle Moony wrong and you're going to be saying that you like boys just like me."

"Whatever you say Padfoot."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It's been fifteen years and Remus and Sirius are at Lily and James' house having tea while waiting for Harry to get back from school.

"So how has Harry been doing at school?" Remus asked his friends. It's been almost a month since they saw the Potter's.

"Yeah any crushes we should know about?" Sirius said with an evil glint in his eyes.

"Sirius really!" Remus yelled at his husband for five years now.

"I'm sorry Remus, but I need to know if I have to get up and say I told you so and my little dance," Sirius explained.

"Are you two still on about that?" Lily asks.

"It's more of Sirius than me because he wants to do his little dance and he likes when he's right," Remus said in all honesty.

"I know how you feel Sirius," James said. "I mean who doesn't want to be right! Especially since you're married to Remus who's almost always right."

"Right Prongs! It annoys me so much!"

There was a knock on the door after Sirius voice quiets from the room. James went up up to the door and was completely shocked of who was at the door.