Chapter 23: Meet Greyson

"Oh wow..." Sirius breaking the silence that filled the room after Remus finished telling the story. "You mean David? The David that tried to kill us, maybe even keep us as a prisoner, fell in love with Greyson?"

"Yeah...the only sympathy I had towards him because he lost someone that he truly loved," Remus explained. "Greyson never knew about David's big time crush on him, but Greyson had the same feelings towards him."

"But why did Greyson leave him like that if he loved David?" James asked.

"That's what I thought, but Greyson explained to me that he couldn't stick by him knowing that he's out there hurting innocent people. Heck even he fought David just to protect me because I was caught off guard and David had the upper hand. David really hated me after that, but never really went after me after that, but threatened me and my family."

"Oh wow..." Sirius speaking this time.

"Yeah..."

"I wanna meet Greyson!" James explained.

"Yeah me too!" Sirius agreeing.

"Why?" Remus questioned his two friends. Why in the world would they want to go meet Greyson?

"Ummm...maybe it's because he's your friend?" James said. "And that he's a vampire that won't hurt us."

"Yeah, and that any friend of yours is a friend of ours," Sirius added.

"I guess if you want to meet him we can go see him, but no bringing up David, at least try not to bring him up."

"Why can't we?" James asked.

"Because he's very sensitive when David is brought up and I don't want him to have a bad rest of his day."

"Ok fine."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Explain to me why Lily is here?" Sirius said.

"Can't my girlfriend come with us?" James asked. "Also yeah why are you here Lily Pad?" He added.

"Wow. Thanks for the love guys...really appreciate it," Lily told both James and Sirius.

"Sorry Lils," James said.

"The reason why Lily is here is because she's going to be extra measures to make sure you guys don't do anything stupid. Also, the fact that she's my friend and like you guys said, 'any friend of yours is a friend of ours.' Or did you not say that exact thing?" Remus stated to his friends.

"Ok. You got a point," Sirius said.

After their chat Remus went up to the door of the house that they were standing right in front of. The house was a decent sized house, big enough for a small family, which was not the case for Greyson.

Once Remus knocked on the door a little girl, who looks about six years old opened the door. She had dark, black hair with sparkling, silver eyes, and pale skin.

"Hello Layla. Is Greyson home by any chance?" Remus asked the little girl.

"Oh hi Remus! Umm...yeah he should be," Layla explained. She looks over to the rest of the crew that was behind Remus and asked, "who are these people Remus. They smell of humans. And one of them has a very recognizable sent that I've smelled before?"

"Oh! Sorry about that Layla. Theses are my friends James, Lily, Peter, and my boyfriend Sirius," he gestures to them once he says their names. "Can we please come in because I was hoping to talk to Greyson and introduce him to my friends and boyfriend?"

"Oh yeah come in! I am starting to get a little light headed from all this sun anyway, so let's go."

Layla let's the Marauders, plus Lily, inside of the small home. Once they walked in they were met with a lot of kids in the living room. To be more specific, a total of five kids, not including Layla and Greyson. All of them are girls.