Chapter 26: Chocolate & More Chocolate

Remus was the living room of his house at six in the morning eating chocolate. His parents weren't up, but this what Remus did every Easter morning. He wakes up really early, gathers all the chocolate that he bought the dad before, sits on the couch with his big pile of chocolate, and eats it all up. Remus' parents tried to stop this Easter habit of his, but they've failed every time and just gave up on even trying to get him to stop.

James, his parents, and Sirius were all coming over for Easter this year. Remus was very aware of this, but didn't even bother to try and get ready because they were coming over at nine, which was in three hours. It usually takes all of Remus' Easter Day to be with his chocolate and watching the television nonstop. He's not even going to bother to get ready at this point.

Two hours pass by and Remus is still on the couch binging. His parents have been up trying to get everything ready and trying to get Remus to get ready, but all Remus will do is growl at them. Remus never growls at his parents. That's how they knew to not bother and to wait for Sirius to get here, hoping that he'll be able to convince Remus to get up and get ready.

As the last hour passes the door of the Lupin house hold has been knocked. Remus is still in his chocolate mess and won't be getting up anytime soon.

Hope opens the door to see James, his parents, and Sirius all outside with a dessert in James' mom's hands.

"Hello everyone!" Hope greets enthusiastically. "Please do come in."

Hope let's everyone in and James immediately asks, "do where's Remus?"

Hope as a concerned look on her face and that's when the guests give her a look of what's wrong.

"Did something happen to Remus?" Asked Euphemia.

"Oh yeah he's perfectly fine!" Hope reassures.

"Then why do you have a concerned look on your face?" Fleamont questioned.

"Well..."

"MOM!" Came Remus' voice from the living room. "I NEED SOME MORE CHOCOLATE MILK STAT! AND MAYBE SOME MORE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!"

Everyone looks at Hope with questioning glances and she just signs and gives the gesture to follow her. Everyone goes to the kitchen so Euphemia can put her dessert she brought away and Hope can grab Remus' ice cream and chocolate milk.

"So why is Remus asking for this stuff?" Asked Fleamont. "And didn't be just ask for the ice cream and the milk?"

Hope had Nutella and pretzels in her hands as well and gives them the look of he's-going-to-be-asking-for-Nutella-once-I-walk-into-that-room look. "You see. Easter is what Remus refers to as chocolate day. There's a reason why I asked for you guys to come here instead of going over to your house instead," she explains. "My husband went to the store to get Remus a chocolate bunny at this moment right now because Remus forgot the chocolate bunny yesterday when he went to get his Easter chocolate."

"I was wondering where Lyall was," Euphemia said.

"Can we see Remus?" Sirius asked.

"Yes you boys can," Hope hands the ice cream, milk, and Nutella and pretzels to the boys. "Give these to him. If you're lucky he'll share some of his chocolate with you, but it's unlikely."

"Thank you Hope!" James says.

"No problem James. Now go on and take care of him because I get worried about him when he doesn't move from that couch and just eats the chocolate all day," Hope explains.

"Don't worry," Sirius said. "We'll make sure that he's fine and we'll try and get him to eat something else, but we're probably going to need a chocolate fountain if we're going to do that." James nods his head in agreement of what his friend is saying.

"I bet you'll find one in there," Hope said as the two boys were walking out of the room.

Once they entered the room they did indeed see a chocolate fountain. They also saw their werewolf friend sitting on the couch watching the television with chocolate surrounding him. Hope wasn't kidding about this whole chocolate thing with Remus, plus the chocolate fountain.

"Hey Moony!" James said.

Remus looked over to his friend and boyfriend and gave them a smile.

"Hey guys," Remus eating a piece of chocolate. "Come over here and we can chat."

James and Sirius walked over to the chocolate obsession boy with more chocolate stuff that they are meant to give to him.

"Here you go," Sirius handing over all the different chocolate contents that Remus asked his mom to get him.

"Thank you!" Remus said happily. He's very happy today and Remus is usually a bit more serious on certain occasions, maybe even grumpy at times.

"Sooo," Sirius started. "All this chocolate?"

The werewolf nodded his head very happily, having his wolf ears and tail popping out. "This is my favorite day of the whole year!" He said. "Even if it's on different days because Easter, or as I like to call it, 'Chocolate Day', is on different days, but always lands on a Sunday."

"Interesting," Sirius said. He and James both knew about Remus' obsession with chocolate, especially Sirius himself, but he never knew that his boyfriend dedicates a whole day to chocolate!

"So what are you watching Remmy?" James asked.

"Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," he stated simply.

"Of course you are Rem," Sirius whispered.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The day went by, Remus getting his chocolate bunny from us dad. The three of the Marauders ate chocolate and watched movies all day long, but they knew they had to leave. Remus didn't want to because of all his chocolate, but he picked this day to meet up with David, so that's what they were going to do with Greyson.

"You ready?" Remus asked Greyson.

Greyson gulped, "as ready as I'll ever be..."