Chapter 21: David

It's been two weeks since James and Lily have been officially a couple. Everyone was shocked at this and a lot of money was distributed between different sets of students on Monday, the first day of school of where James and Lily were a couple.

It's now a Sunday and a full moon tonight. Remus feels a little giddy about tonight because it's supposed to be a blood moon tonight and most of the time that's when every vampire in history comes out. It's called a blood moon for a reason and the reason is that's when vampires are the strongest and where all blood is shed.

Right now the four boys are at James' house discussing what's going to be going on tonight.

"Guys! How many times do I have to tell you! We're not going out tonight during the full moon!" Remus explained to his friends.

"And why not Moony?" Sirius questioned.

"Because it's a blood moon tonight."

"And?" James questioned. "What's the difference between a blood moon and a regular full moon?"

"Prongs. The difference is that vampires are more dangerous during this time and I'm not going to put your guys lives in my hands."

"But don't you already do that on regular full moons Moony?" Sirius asked.

"They're stronger than me during this time. And plus. David will be out hunting for me and he's much more stronger than me on a blood moon. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to go out and risk your lives times ten tonight. No arguments allowed in this conversation," then he left the room.

"We are so going out tonight. With or without Remus," James explained to his two other friends.

"B-but Remus s-said—" Peter started, James cut him off.

"Screw what Moony said! I'm going out tonight like we always do! Now it's either your with me or against me. Make your choice."

Sirius automatically said yes and Peter was very hesitant at first, but ended up agreeing with the two boys that he looks up to. He feels like he's going to regret this decision on so many levels.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The full moon is up and shining and the Marauders are in James' living room with Remus is his wolf form sleeping. It was close to midnight and James was taking this chance to sneak out.

"Ok, guys," James started. "Remus is asleep and I think it's time we do what we do best. Sneaking around."

"And that means that we are going out aren't we Prongsie?" Sirius asked the raven head.

"That is correct my dear Padfoot," James responded.

"I-I don't think I-I'm going t-to go g-guys," Peter said to his crazy friends.

"And why not Wormtail?" James questioned. "Chickening our already?"

"M-maybe?"

"Oh my god Wormtail! Come with us on our adventure!" Sirius yelled, but not too loud to wake Remus up, so it was more of a whisper yell.

"No!" Peter stomping his foot. "I'm going to stay here just in case."

"Oh fine!" James longing the i out. "But don't tell Remus if he wakes up. If we're not back in a hour, so around one, tell Remus."

"Ok..."

"It's adventure time Padfoot!"

"It is my dear Prongs! Onward!"

And both boys were gone.

"I really do have a bad feeling about this..." Peter told himself.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX