Chapter 25: Telling Mom and Dad

After discussing everything about meeting David on the night of Easter and just talking nonsense at Greyson's house, it was two days after and Remus and Sirius were sitting in Remus' room talking about telling Remus' parents about them.

"Are you sure about this Siri?" Remus asked his boyfriend with eyes that say I really don't want to do this.

"Remus. We're going to have to tell them at one point. Plus, I think that they already have an idea about us two, but I just want to confirm it with it," Sirius explained.

"But I just wanna cuddle," Remus bringing out his wolf ears and tail and his famous puppy dog eyes that never fail to get Sirius to do his bidding.

"Oh Remus please don't do that look. Please. We can after telling your parents," he shifts closer to Remus and puts his forehead on Remus'. "It's better if we tell them now, so you don't have to worry about telling them later."

"How about we tell your parents that we're dating if we are going to tell my?" Remus raises his right eyebrow.

"Ok now you're just being difficult," Sirius pouts. "We both know I don't associate with my parents and that they would not approve. So I say fuck them. They don't need to know, but your parents do."

"Are they even going to approve?"

Sirius gives Remus the are you that dumb look? I thought you were supposed to be the smart one here.

"Ok. Ok. Fine I believe you that they would be one hundred percent fine with it, but I'm still not sure..."

"How about this."

"I'm listening."

"We go down and tell your parents that we're dating. We then come back up into this room and cuddle, talk about nonsense, and give each other kisses. Before we come up though we'll grab a bag of pretzels and a whole jar of Nutella and just eat it all up while we are up here. How does that sound?"

"You described the most perfect day that I've ever heard. Ok then! You have yourself a deal Pads."

Sirius smiles at Remus' agreement to telling his parents and says, "then let's go tell them now so we can have that perfect day."

Remus pecks Sirius lips and moves away to get off the bed to head downstairs with Sirius right behind him.

Once both boys got downstairs they see Remus' mom sitting on the couch having some tea reading one of her romance novels.

"Hey mom," Remus says to her.

She looks up to see her son and friend and gave them a warm smile. "Hello boys. What can I do for you?"

"Where's dad at?" Remus asked.

"He's outside doing yard work at the moment. Is there something you need from him?"

"We actually need to talk to the both of you," Sirius told her. "It's actually quite important and we would like if you're both here, so we can tell you."

"Ok I'll go grab him right now." Hope puts down her book and tea and gets off the couch to go get her husband from outside.

"Are you sure we can do this Siri?" Remus questioned.

"I'm one hundred percent sure that we can," he responded. "I promise you that everything is going to be fine. Ok?"

"Ok."

After Remus said that both his mom and dad walked into the room, his dad looking all sweaty and dirty from working outside.

"Remus, Sirius," Lyall said. "There was something that you wanted to talk to us about?"